Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Broccoli and Rice Casserole recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Broccoli and Rice Casserole recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Broccoli and Rice Casserole recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Make Your Mood Better.
A lot of us have been taught to believe that comfort foods are bad and to be avoided. Often, if your comfort food is basically candy or other junk foods, this is true. Other times, though, comfort foods can be completely healthy and it’s good for you to consume them. There are some foods that, when you eat them, could improve your mood. When you feel a little down and need an emotional boost, test out a couple of these.
Your mood can really be helped by green tea. You knew green tea had to be mentioned, right? Green tea is loaded with a particular amino acid called L-theanine. Studies prove that this specific amino acid can basically stimulate brain waves. This helps raise your mental acuity while calming the rest of your body. You knew green tea could help you be so much healthier. Now you know that green tea can improve your mood as well!
As you can see, you don’t need junk food or foods that are not good for you so you can feel better! Try a few of these instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to broccoli and rice casserole recipe. You can have broccoli and rice casserole using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Broccoli and Rice Casserole:
- Take 2 cup of Cooked white rice.
- Provide 10 oz of Can of campbells broccoli cheese soup.
- Prepare 1 cup of Shredded Cheddar Cheese.
- Get 1 lb of Frozen chopped broccoli or broccoli cuts cooked.
Steps to make Broccoli and Rice Casserole:
- prepare rice (I use 2cups of uncle bens parboiled rice with 4cups water..salt & pepper to taste and a lil butter. bring to a boil then cover and reduce to low and cook 15-20 min or until water is cooked out).
- prepare broccoli in seperate pan according to package directions.
- Drain broccoli and combine with rice and campbells broccoli cheese and mix well..
- spread in a baking dish and top with shredded cheese and bake until melted.
If you find this Broccoli and Rice Casserole recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.