Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Apple Crisp with Caramel Sauce recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Apple Crisp with Caramel Sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Apple Crisp with Caramel Sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Deciding On The Best Foods Will Help You Stay Fit As Well As Healthy.
When it comes to the foods that you eat, you will find that your overall health can be effected either positively or negatively. One of the foods you really should be avoiding is any kind of foods you get at a fast food location. You will notice that the nutrition in these varieties of is non existent and the unwanted side effects will be really bad. Because of this we are going to be going over the healthy foods that you should be ingesting that will have a beneficial effect on your health.
One of the first sorts of foods you ought to be eating plenty of, is various berries. You will realize that most berries have substantial amounts of Vitamin C that you must know is good for your body. The majority of berries also have plenty of anti-oxidants, which is incredibly beneficial to your overall health and is specifically good for your circulatory system. Another thing you will notice that these antioxidants can help you with is actually keeping your cells healthy, this can help your system to fight off many different diseases.
If you decide that your health is important to you, you need to take these suggestions to heart. The pre packaged highly processed foods that you can find in any store is in addition not good for you and instead you should be cooking fresh nutritious foods.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to apple crisp with caramel sauce recipe. To cook apple crisp with caramel sauce you need 22 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Apple Crisp with Caramel Sauce:
- Use of Apple Filling.
- You need 3-4 of Granny smith apples.
- Get 3 Tablespoon of butter, melted.
- Take 2 Tablespoons of all-purpose flour.
- You need 1 Tablespoon of lemon juice.
- Use 3 Tablespoons of milk.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- You need 1/4 cup of light brown sugar.
- Take 1/2 teaspoon of ground cinnamon.
- Get of Crumb topping.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Get 1/2 cup of old fashioned rolled oats.
- Provide 1/2 cup of light brown sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of baking powder.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of ground cinnamon.
- Get Dash of salt.
- Take 1/3 cup of unsalted butter, cut into small pieces.
- You need of Caramel Sauce.
- You need 1 cup of light brown sugar.
- Use 1/2 cup of half and half.
- Prepare 4 Tablespoons of butter.
- Provide of Vanilla extract.
Instructions to make Apple Crisp with Caramel Sauce:
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a medium size bowl combine the crumb topping ingredients with a fork (or pastry cutter or hands) until it resembles small crumbs. Refrigerate while you prepare apple filling and caramel sauce.
- For caramel sauce: combine brown sugar, half & half, and butter in a sauce pan over medium heat. Whisk continually. Let mixture bubble for 7 minutes before you add vanilla. Once vanilla is added let it bubble for 3 minutes. Set aside to cool and thicken..
- Peel and slice apples. Set in bowl..
- In a small bowl, combine melted butter and flour until well blended. Add lemon juice, milk, vanilla, and stir well. Stir in brown sugar, cinnamon, and salt..
- Pour butter mixture over apples and toss to coat. Pour apples mixture into an 8×8 inch baking dish..
- Sprinkle crumb topping evenly over the apples..
- Bake for 30-35 minutes or until golden brown and top is set..
- Remove from oven and allow to cool for 10 minutes..
- Drizzle caramel sauce on top, and enjoy..
NOTE: If crisp topping begins to brown before apples are tender, gently place a piece of foil on top and continue baking. Serve warm with vanilla ice cream and caramel sauce. Apples tossed with brown sugar and cinnamon are drizzled with homemade caramel sauce and topped with a crunchy crumb topping for a delectable Caramel Apple Crisp. This caramel twist on the traditional fall favorite will have your family coming back for more! In a large bowl, mix oats, flour, brown sugar and cinnamon; cut in butter until crumbly.
If you find this Apple Crisp with Caramel Sauce recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.