Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Strawberries Milk Pudding recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Strawberries Milk Pudding recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Your State Of Health Can Be Impacted By The Foods You Decide To Eat.
One thing that some of you may already understand is that by ingesting the right foods can have a massive effect on your health. It’s also advisable to realize that there are foods that you’ll want to avoid at all costs and that would be most food you find at the fast food chain restaurants. These sorts of foods are filled with bad fat and also have hardly any nutritional value. On this page we shall be going over foods that you need to be eating that can help you remain in good health.
While some of you enjoy having your snack foods, instead of reaching for the potato chips try grabbing some nuts. Most nuts will have a lot of protein and you can additionally find that many nuts and seeds will also provide your system with essential Omega-3 and Omega-6. These fatty acids are vital to helping your body create the proper quantities of hormones your body needs for a healthy way of life. If you do not get the fatty acids you will need your body will actually not be able to produce a number of of the hormones that it requires.
By simply following a few of the suggestions above you will see that you will end up living a healthier life. The pre packaged highly refined foods that you can find in any store is also not good for you and instead you should be cooking fresh nutritious foods.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to strawberries milk pudding recipe. You can have strawberries milk pudding using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Strawberries Milk Pudding:
- Prepare of full fat milk (1 Cup=250ml).
- Take of sugar.
- You need of agar agar powder.
- Provide of vanilla essence.
- Use of Fresh Chopped strawberries.
Instructions to make Strawberries Milk Pudding:
- Wash strawberries and Chop into slices.keep all the Ingredients ready as shown in the picture.In a small bowl mix sugar and agar agar powder.keep aside.In a pan add milk and sugar _agar agar mixture.Stirr well to mix it.Heat on Medium flame.keep stirring..
- When milk starts boiling make the gas flame low and add vanilla essence.Mix well.Keep stirring for 5 Min till milk becomes little thicker and it's quantity decreases.Off the flame.Arrange the strawberry slices in a floral design in a glass bowl as shown in the picture..
- Pour the mixture in this bowl slowly with a ladle to cover the strawberry slices.Let it come to room temperature.Then keep in fridge to set for atleast 2 hours.Cut in desired shape and Serve delicious,chilled strawberries milk pudding.
Strawberry Pudding ~ A simple glazed strawberry mixture is layered with creamy pudding. This pudding reminds us of Devonshire tea: baked fruit takes on a jam-like quality while vanilla custard and small milk buns round things out. Place the strawberries, coconut milk, honey, vanilla, and lime zest in a blender and blend until Stir the pudding before serving. The longer it sits, the thicker the pudding will become; if you find that it is. This Strawberry Chia Pudding is perfect healthy breakfast.
If you find this Strawberries Milk Pudding recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.