Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Brined pork chops recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Brined pork chops recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
You already realize that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be well balanced and wholesome and you need to get a good amount of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t always enough time or energy for us to really do the things we want to do. At the conclusion of the day, almost everyone want to go home, not to the gym. A hot, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a leafy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy decisions doesn’t have to be a chore. If you are persistent you’ll get all of the activity and appropriate food choices you need. Here are some of the best ways to be healthy and balanced.
Walk up the stairs. Rather than using an elevator, climb up the stairs to the floor you live or work on. While this will be difficult to do if you live on or if your job is on a extremely high level floor in a skyscraper, taking the stairs to a home or office on, say, the fifth floor is totally do-able. Even if your office or home is on one of the highest floors, you can choose to get off of the elevator early and take the stairs the rest of the way. Lots of people choose the easy elevator ride instead of making an effort on the stairs. That just one flight of stairs—when taken a few times a day—can be just the additional boost that your system needs.
There are lots of things you can do to become healthy. Not all of them necessitate fancy gym memberships or limited diets. It is the little things you choose each day that really help you with weight loss and getting healthy. Being smart when you choose your food and actions is where it begins. Looking to get in as much physical activity as possible is another. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only indicator of your health levels. You really want your body to be powerful too.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to brined pork chops recipe. To make brined pork chops you need 4 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Brined pork chops:
- Prepare of thick-cut bone in chops.
- Take of salt.
- Prepare of water divided.
- Prepare of black pepper corns, minced garlic, red pepper flakes, as desired.
Instructions to make Brined pork chops:
- Combine salt and 1 cup water, bring to a boil and add any additional spices as desired..
- Once salt is disolved, remove from heat and add 2 cups of cold water to cool brine..
- Once brine is cooled, put chops in a zip lock bag or shallow bowl making sure the chops are submersed..
- Brine at least 30 minutes but I prefer 2 or 4 hours..
- Place cast iron skillet in oven and preheat to 450°F.
- Once heated, place skillet on stove top over medium-high heat and place chops in skillet. Sear for 3 minutes or until they no longer stick. Flip to the other side and place in heated oven. Continue cooking in oven for 6-10 minutes then remove and let stand for 15 minutes..
If you find this Brined pork chops recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.