Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Creamy Pork Pot Pie recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Creamy Pork Pot Pie recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Creamy Pork Pot Pie recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
You already know that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be balanced and nutritious and you need to get a good amount of exercise. The sad thing is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have the time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. At the conclusion of the day, almost everyone want to go home, not to the gym. We want a yummy, greasy burger, not an equally scrumptious salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You will be delighted to discover that achieving good health doesn’t have to be hard. If you are conscientious you’ll get all of the activity and appropriate food choices you need. Here are some of the best methods to be healthy and balanced.
Be sensible when you do your food shopping. When you make wise choices at the grocery store, your meals will get much healthier automatically. Think for a second: you don’t want to go to a busy grocery store or sit in a lengthy line at the drive thru at the end of your day. You’re going to go home and make what you have on hand. Your kitchen should be stocked with healthy foods and ingredients. This makes it easy to have a good meal–even if you want something junky–because you’ll be eating something that is obviously better for you than anything you’d buy in a hurry at the store or in the fast food joint.
There are all kinds of things that you can do to get healthy and balanced. Not all of them require fancy gym memberships or limited diets. Little things, when done every day, can do a great deal to make it easier to get healthy and lose pounds. Make smart choices every day is a great start. Getting as much exercise as you possibly can is another factor. Don’t ignore that health isn’t only about simply how much you weigh. It’s about making your body as powerful as it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to creamy pork pot pie recipe. You can have creamy pork pot pie using 20 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Creamy Pork Pot Pie:
- Prepare of Filling.
- Prepare 2-3/4 pound of porkloin.
- Prepare 1-3/4 pound of Yukon gold potatoes.
- Get 1 pound of carrots.
- Get 2 of large leeks.
- You need 8 ounces of your favorite mushrooms.
- Get 1/2 cup of smoked bacon cut small.
- Take 1 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- Take 6 ounces of heavy cream.
- Use 1 quart of chicken broth.
- Get of Thickening Paste.
- Get 1/2 cup of all purpose flour.
- Take 1/3 cup of extra virgin olive oil.
- You need of Pie crust.
- You need 4 cups of all purpose flour + more for dusting.
- Take 2/3 cup of butter flavored shortening very cold.
- Get 1 stick of butter very cold.
- Prepare 1-1/2 cups of chicken broth very cold.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of salt.
Steps to make Creamy Pork Pot Pie:
- Wash and dice the potatoes. Slice the carrots and mushrooms..
- Wash the leeks and slice thinly. Slice the bacon and fry. Cut the pork into bite sized pieces. Add the pork to the bacon and it's drippings..
- When the pork is seared, add the vegetables and mushrooms. Add salt to the flour and mix well..
- Grate the butter and shortening. Add to the flour and salt. Work it into the flour making it look like wet sand..
- When the flour, butter, and shortening is mixed add in the chicken broth. Mix and knead it. Roll 2/3 out big enough to fit a 9×13 pan..
- Fix the crust into the pan up on the sides to. Mix the olive oil and flour. Pour into the filling..
- Mix it well. Now add the chicken broth, and heavy cream. Simmer 3 minutes stirring constantly..
- Spoon the mixture into the crust. Roll out the top and put over the pot pie. Cut slits into the top. This allows steam to escape..
- Put into the oven for 30-35 minutes. Let rest 15 minutes and serve. I hope you enjoy!!!.
We all even had second helpings, and this pie disappeared in one sitting. This creamy vegetarian pot pie is the ultimate dinner recipe. Filled with fresh vegetables, creamy cheese sauce and topped with puff pastry. Pot pie is a comfort food classic. There's just something about creamy filling topped with golden, flaky pastry.
If you find this Creamy Pork Pot Pie recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.