Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Spicy Parmesan-Dijon Crusted Pork Chops recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spicy Parmesan-Dijon Crusted Pork Chops recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
You already know that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be balanced and nutritious and you need to get a good amount of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t often enough time or energy for us to really do the things we want to do. Going to the gym isn’t something people decide to do when they get off from work. We want a delicious, greasy burger, not an equally scrumptious salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You will be delighted to discover that getting healthy doesn’t have to be hard. If you are conscientious you’ll get all of the activity and appropriate food choices you need. Here are some simple ways to get healthy.
Water is the most effective beverage out there. Soda and coffee, when consumed in small amounts, aren’t that bad. It is definitely, however, a bad idea to solely drink soda or coffee. Drinking water instead of other kinds of drinks is a good way to aid your body in its health and hydration. Doing this helps you cut hundreds of calories out of your diet without your having to suffer through a bunch of gross diet food. Water is often the main element to successful weight loss and healthfulness.
There are plenty of things you can go after to become healthy. An costly gym membership and very restrictive diets are not the only way to do it. Little things, when done each day, can do a great deal to enable you to get healthy and lose pounds. Make sensible choices every day is a great start. A suitable amount of physical activity each day is also critical. Remember: being healthy isn’t just about reducing your weight. You want your body to be strong too.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to spicy parmesan-dijon crusted pork chops recipe. To cook spicy parmesan-dijon crusted pork chops you need 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Spicy Parmesan-Dijon Crusted Pork Chops:
- Provide 2 of Thick cut Pork Loin chops (1 inch).
- Use 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- Get 1/4 teaspoon of course ground black pepper.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Dijon Mustard.
- Provide 2 tablespoons of Hot Chinese mustard.
- Use 2 tablespoons of olive oil.
- Use 1/2 teaspoon of garlic powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Thyme.
- Use 1/4 teaspoon of onion powder.
- Take 1/4 teaspoon of dried oregano.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of dried basil.
- Get 1/4 teaspoon of Italian Seasoning.
- Provide 1 cup of Parmesan Cheese – Grated.
Steps to make Spicy Parmesan-Dijon Crusted Pork Chops:
- Preheat convection oven to 425 degrees.
- Season chops on both sides with salt and pepper.
- In shallow mixing bowl, combine Dijon Mustard, Hot Chinese Mustard, Olive oil, garlic powder, Thyme, onion powder, dried oregano, dried basil, and Italian Seasoning. Dredge each chop in Mustard mixture, liberally coating both sides..
- On a large plate, spread Parmesan Cheese into a thin layer. Coat Mustard covered chops liberally with Parmesan Cheese on both sides..
- Place on cooling rack on top of a baking sheet and place chops on cooling rack. This will allow them to get crisp on both sides..
- Bake on convection mode for 25 minutes or until chops are crisp and golden brown..
If you find this Spicy Parmesan-Dijon Crusted Pork Chops recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.