Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Msakhan sandwiches recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Msakhan sandwiches recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Msakhan sandwiches recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
We all know that, in order to really be healthy, nutritious and balanced meal plans are important as are good amounts of exercise. The is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have the time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. Working out at the gym isn’t something people want to do when they get off from work. We want a yummy, greasy burger, not an equally scrumptious salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You should be thankful to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super difficult. If you keep going with it, you’ll get all of the required exercise and healthy food. Here are some basic ways to get healthy.
Be sensible when you do your food shopping. If you make smart decisions when you are buying your groceries, you will be eating better meals by default. Think for a minute: you don’t want to go to a chaotic grocery store or sit in a long line at the drive thru at the end of your day. You want to get home quickly and eat something good. Make sure that what you already have is nutritious. This way—even if you decide on something a bit greasy or not as good for you as it could be, you’re still picking foods that are better for you than you would get at the local diner or fast food drive through window.
There are all sorts of activities that you can do to get healthy. Not all of them demand fancy gym memberships or restrained diets. Little things, when done each day, can do a lot to help you get healthy and lose pounds. Being smart about the selections you make each day is a start. A suitable amount of physical activity each day is also necessary. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only indication of your healthfulness. You want your body to be powerful too.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to msakhan sandwiches recipe. To cook msakhan sandwiches you need 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Msakhan sandwiches:
- Use of chicken breast without skin and bones.
- Use of onions.
- Take of markouk bread.
- Provide of sumac.
- Prepare of olive oil.
- Get of ground cinnamon.
- Get of black pepper.
- Use of salt.
Steps to make Msakhan sandwiches:
- Place the chicken breast in a saucepan over heat and add water to cover the chicken..
- Keep the chicken over heat until it is cooked then remove from heat. Set to cool then fragment it into thread-like pieces..
- Chop the onions into wings then fry in a saucepan with half a cup of oil until the onion wilts..
- Add the sumac over the onions and mix. Then add in the fragmented chicken and fry well. Season with salt and black pepper..
- Leave the chicken and onion filling over heat while stirring constantly for 5 minutes. Then remove the saucepan from heat..
- Divide each loaf of bread into 4 sections in the form of triangles then dip the bread triangles in oil..
- Place 2 tablespoons of the filling inside each bread section then wrap the bread in the form of a funnel making sure to close it from the bottom..
- Place the msakhan sandwiches in a pan coated with olive oil and place in the oven until the surface of the sandwiches turns lightly brown..
- Serve the “msakhan” sandwiches hot..
If you find this Msakhan sandwiches recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.