Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Parmesan crusted pork chops recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Parmesan crusted pork chops recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Parmesan crusted pork chops recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
You already realize that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be well balanced and wholesome and you need to get a good amount of exercise. The worst part is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have enough time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. When our work day is complete, most people do not want to go to the gym. We want a yummy, greasy burger, not an equally scrumptious salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You will be pleased to discover that achieving good health doesn’t have to be hard. With training you can get all of the nutrients and the physical exercise that you need. Here are some ideas to be as healthful as possible.
Select water over other drinks. Having a soda or a cup of coffee every once in a while isn’t a bad idea. It is definitely, however, a bad idea to only drink soda or coffee. When you choose water over other beverages you are helping your body stay very healthful and hydrated. This also helps you lower your caloric intake by hundreds of points without having to buy and eat terrible diet foods. Effective weight loss efforts often depend entirely on water ingestion.
There are lots of things you can pursue to become healthy. An overpriced gym membership and very hard to stick to diets are not the only way to do it. Little things, when done every day, can do a lot to enable you to get healthy and lose pounds. Being intelligent when you choose your food and actions is where it begins. Getting as much exercise as you possibly can is another factor. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only signal of your lifestyle choices. You need to help make your body as strong as possible.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to parmesan crusted pork chops recipe. You can cook parmesan crusted pork chops using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Parmesan crusted pork chops:
- Get 1 cup of Breadcrumbs.
- Take 1/4 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 2 large of Egg whites.
- Take 1 1/2 tbsp of Canola oil.
- Use 1 tbsp of Fresh sage chopped.
- Use 1/4 tsp of Salt n pepper.
- Take 1 tbsp of Prepared mustard.
- You need 1/4 cup of All purpose flour.
- Provide 4 of Boneless thin cut pork loin chops.
Steps to make Parmesan crusted pork chops:
- Combine bread crumbs cheese and spices in shallow dish.
- Whisk egg whites and mustard in another shallow dish.
- Place flour in another shallow dish.
- Dredge one chop at a time and flour coat well and shake off excess.
- Dip chop in egg / mustard mixture allow excess to drip off.
- Coat chop completely in breadcrumbs.
- Repeat 4-6 for the rest of the pork chops.
- Heat large nonstick skillet over medium heat add oil stir to coat pan and add chops.
- Cook 3 minutes a side until browned and done.
If you find this Parmesan crusted pork chops recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.