Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Chicken Broccoli Casserole recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken Broccoli Casserole recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Broccoli Casserole recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Try Using Food to Boost Your Mood.
Most of us have been trained to believe that comfort foods are terrible and should be avoided. Sometimes, if your comfort food is a high sugar food or some other junk food, this is true. Other times, comfort foods can be perfectly healthy and good for us to eat. There are several foods that, when you consume them, may boost your mood. If you seem to be a little bit down and you’re needing an emotional pick me up, try some of these.
Cold water fish are great for eating if you want to beat back depression. Tuna, trout, mackerel, herring and wild salmon are all full of omega-3 fats and DHA. Omega-3 fatty acids and DHA are two things that raise the quality and the function of your brain’s grey matter. It’s the truth: eating tuna fish sandwiches can actually help you overcome your depression.
So you see, you don’t need to eat all that junk food when you are wanting to feel better! Try some of these instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken broccoli casserole recipe. To cook chicken broccoli casserole you only need 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Broccoli Casserole:
- Use 4 of chicken breasts.
- Take 1 can of cream of mushroom soup.
- You need 1 can of cream of chicken soup.
- You need 1 cup of sour cream.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of mayonnaise.
- Prepare 4 oz of velveeta cheese or other cheese.
- Prepare 1 packages of frozen broccoli.
- You need 1 box of Stove Top stuffing.
Instructions to make Chicken Broccoli Casserole:
- Cook Broccoli and stuffing according to package directions. Cut chicken breasts into bite size pieces and cook in skillet until done..
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, mix soups, sour cream, mayo, and cheese..
- When broccoli is cooked add it to the soup mixture. Mix well..
- Spray 9×13 baking pan. Spread cooked chicken on bottom. Spread soup and broccoli mixture on top of chicken. Top with stuffing. Cover with foil and bake in 350° oven for 30 min or until heated through. Enjoy!.
Our Keto Chicken Casserole is very satisfying. A quick to prepare keto chicken broccoli casserole. It's made completely from scratch without a This quick and easy keto chicken broccoli casserole recipe with cream cheese and broccoli is. This one-pan chicken-and-broccoli recipe comes out of the oven all browned, cheesy and bubbling like a casserole, but is really prepared more like a skillet meal on the stovetop. This recipe makes great use of leftovers!
If you find this Chicken Broccoli Casserole recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.