Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Meatball Pasta Bake recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Meatball Pasta Bake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Meatball Pasta Bake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
Everyone knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a naturally healthy and balanced diet and get a proper level of exercise. Unfortunately, we do not always have the time or the energy that this type of lifestyle demands. When our work day is complete, most people do not want to go to the gym. We want a delicious, greasy burger, not an equally tasty salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You should be pleased to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super hard work. If you keep going with it, you’ll get all of the required nutrients and exercise. Here are some hints to be as healthy as possible.
Make smart choices when grocery shopping. If you make smart choices when you are purchasing your groceries, you will be eating better meals by default. At the end of your day do you really want to deal with crowded grocery stores and long waits in the drive through line? You’re going to go home and make what you have in the cupboards. Your house should be stocked with healthy foods and ingredients. This way—even if you choose something a bit greasy or not as good for you as it could be, you’re still choosing foods that are better for you than you would get at the local diner or fast food drive through window.
There are a good deal of things that factor into getting healthy. Intensive gym visits and narrowly defined diets are not always the solution. It is the little things you choose on a daily basis that really help you with weight loss and becoming healthy. Being smart when you choose your food and activities is where it begins. A good amount of physical activity each day is also critical. Remember: being healthy and balanced isn’t just about reducing your weight. You really want your body to be powerful too.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to meatball pasta bake recipe. You can have meatball pasta bake using 14 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Meatball Pasta Bake:
- Take 150 g of pasta dried pieces / 5 oz ..
- Prepare 250 g of Low fat (<5%) meatballs (about 16, halve and re-roll if larger meatballs used) / 10 oz ..
- Take 175 g of pickling onions (about 8 – sliced) / 6 oz ..
- Take 150 g of celery (cut 3 times lengthways then across the grain into cubes) / 5 oz ..
- Get 150 g of mushrooms (cubed) / 6 oz ..
- Use 200 g of tomatoes chopped / 7 oz . (½ x 1 can).
- Get 2 of babybel light (chopped into about six pieces each).
- Get 175 ml of water boiling / 6 fl . oz ..
- Use 1 of beef stock cube.
- You need 1 teaspoon of garlic salt ground and.
- You need 1 teaspoon of mixed Italian herbs *.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of black pepper.
- You need 2 teaspoons of cornstarch cornflour /.
- Provide of “ Spray2Cook ” (a word used to describe any low-cal. non-stick cook’s oil spray).
Steps to make Meatball Pasta Bake:
- Spray a deep lidded fry pan with Spray2Cook and put on a high heat..
- When the Spray2Cook is bubbling turn the heat down a little and add the meatballs..
- Stir-fry until brown on all sides and then ad the onion and celery. Continue to stir-fry for 4 minutes before adding the mushroom..
- After a further 2 minutes of stir-frying add the tomatoes and water and bring to the boil. Add the stock cube, garlic salt, herbs and pepper. Cover the pan and simmer for 15 minutes..
- Pre-heat an oven (180oC / 350oF / Gas Mark 4)..
- Put the pasta into boiling water and cook for 10 minutes, drain and return to the pan to set aside..
- Blend the cornstarch with a little water (adding slowly) and then add the blended cornstarch to the meatball mix pan at the end of its cooking time..
- Stir in and briefly bring to the boil. Pour half the contents, but not the meatballs, into and ovenproof dish then pour over the pasta..
- Make sure the pasta is coated..
- Pour over the rest of the sauce and arrange the meatballs and cheese evenly across the dish..
- Put the dish in the oven for 15 minutes..
Remove from the heat and stir through the. Add the olive oil, onion and garlic and cook till fragrant and starting to soften without browning. Spread the remaining pasta mix over then top with remaining mozzarella. Sprinkle over cheddar, and dot the top with the cocktail tomatoes. Drain the pasta and return to the pan.
If you find this Meatball Pasta Bake recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.