Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Smothered Pork Chops recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Smothered Pork Chops recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Smothered Pork Chops recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Cooking area Will Save You Cash.
Remember when the only people who cared about the natural environment were tree huggers along with hippies? That has fully changed now, since we all apparently have an awareness that the planet is having problems, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. According to the industry experts, to clean up the environment we are all going to have to make some changes. These adjustments need to start taking place, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. The kitchen area is a good starting point saving energy by going a lot more green.
Although it may not taste as good, preparing food in the microwave as an alternative to in the oven will save you a packet of money. Perhaps the realization that an oven makes use of 75% more energy will encourage you to use the microwave more. When it relates to boiling water and steaming vegetables, you can save plenty of electricity and do the job faster with countertop appliances rather than a stove. You might believe that you save energy by washing your dishes by hand, but that is definitely not true. You get the maximum energy savings by fully loading the dishwasher before commencing a wash cycle. By cool drying or even air drying the dishes besides heat drying them, you can add to the amount of money you save.
From the above it should be clear that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are numerous little opportunities for saving energy and money. Natural living is actually something we can all perform, without difficulty. Typically, all it takes is a little bit of common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to smothered pork chops recipe. You can cook smothered pork chops using 9 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Smothered Pork Chops:
- You need of large pack center cut pork chops.
- Get of Olive oil to coat pan.
- Get of Sprinkle black pepper.
- Take of Sprinkle oregano.
- You need of green pepper, sliced.
- Prepare of onions, sliced.
- Get of garlic, minced.
- Provide of beef broth (14 ounce).
- Take of corn starch (heaping).
Instructions to make Smothered Pork Chops:
- Rinse and pat dry your pork chops, set off to the side…….
- Heat up olive oil in a large pan, put just enough oil to coat pan…..
- Combine beef broth with corn starch in a bowl, stir until smooth and set off to the side….Stir occasionally……
- Place chops in pan with the olive oil, season both sides with black pepper and oregano, and cook chops until browned on both sides……
- Remove cooked chops from pan and place in a large baking pan…….
- Place your sliced green pepper and onions in pan, sauté until veggies are tender, then add minced garlic, sauté for a few minutes more……
- Next add your beef broth / corn starch mixture to veggies and heat on high heat until broth has thickened……..
- Now place your thickened beef broth mixture with veggies on top of pork chops……..
- Bake in a preheated 350 degree oven for 20 minutes…….
- Remove from oven, let stand for 10 minutes…….
- Serve and enjoy 😉!!!.
If you find this Smothered Pork Chops recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.