Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Grilled chicken breast with egg recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Grilled chicken breast with egg recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Grilled chicken breast with egg recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about How to Elevate Your Mood with Food.
A lot of us have been taught to think that comfort foods are bad and should be avoided. If your comfort food is candy or junk food this might be true. Soemtimes, comfort foods can be very nutritious and good for us to eat. There are several foods that, when you consume them, can boost your mood. If you seem to be a little bit down and in need of an emotional pick me up, try a number of these.
Build a trail mix out of seeds and/or nuts. Almonds, cashews, peanuts, pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, etc are all great for improving your mood. This is because seeds and nuts have a lot of magnesium which increases your brain’s serotonin levels. Serotonin is the “feel good” chemical substance that tells your brain how you feel day in and day out. The more of this chemical in your brain, the better you’ll feel. Not only that, nuts, specifically, are a fantastic source of protein.
So you see, you don’t need to consume all that junk food when you are wanting to feel better! Go with these tips instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to grilled chicken breast with egg recipe. You can cook grilled chicken breast with egg using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Grilled chicken breast with egg:
- Use of chicken breasts.
- Take of Salt.
- Provide of eggs.
- Provide of olive oil.
- Take of green pepper.
- Provide of onion.
Instructions to make Grilled chicken breast with egg:
- Season chicken breasts with 1/4 teaspoon salt and massage with 1/4 table spoon olive oil..
- Place chicken breasts in the oven and grill at 180°. The breasts should be placed on the grill not pan. Let grill for until soft and moist..
- Chop onions and green peppers into strips. In a pan heat 1/2 table spoon olive oil and fry onions and peppers. (fry them to your preference) Season with pinch salt. Remove from stove and set aside..
- In the same pan heat 1/4 table spoon olive oil, when hot break in eggs one at a time and fry sunny side. (it is important that the oil is hot) Be careful not to over cook yokes. They should be runny..
- When egg whites are cooked remove from stove..
- How to dish up. Onions and peppers on the bottom followed by your eggs, at this point you can break the yoke. Then slice chicken breast into strips and place on top of the egg..
The thing about chicken breasts is that they are not typically of an even thickness. This means that the thinnest part tends to dry out before the thickest part is cooked Put the chicken breasts onto the grill in a single layer, as spaced out as you can given your surface and the number of breasts you have. Chicken breasts can be shredded for pulled chicken sandwiches and tacos; diced for soups, salads, and casseroles; or sliced and served as an entrée along with side dishes. This easy chicken breasts with mozzarella cheese make a great meal with a salad or fresh sliced vegetables and potatoes. Make Chicken Breast Flat and Even.
If you find this Grilled chicken breast with egg recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.