Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Potato & Broccoli Casserole recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Potato & Broccoli Casserole recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Discover How to Improve Your Mood with Food.
In general, people have been conditioned to think that “comfort” foods are terrible for the body and should be avoided. Often, if your comfort food is made of candy or other junk foods, this holds true. Otherwise, comfort foods could be extremely nutritious and good for you. Several foods honestly do elevate your mood when you consume them. If you seem to feel a little bit down and you need a happiness pick me up, try a few of these.
Cold water fish are excellent if you are wanting to feel better. Salmon, herring, tuna fish, mackerel, trout, and so on, they’re all high in omega-3 fatty acids and DHA. DHA and omega-3s are two things that raise the quality and the function of your brain’s grey matter. It’s true: consuming a tuna fish sandwich can actually help you fight back depression.
See, you don’t need to eat all that junk food when you want to feel better! Go with these suggestions instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to potato & broccoli casserole recipe. To make potato & broccoli casserole you need 10 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Potato & Broccoli Casserole:
- Prepare 2 of large russet potatoes.
- Get 1 of large head broccoli; medium dice.
- Get 1 of large shallot; medium dice.
- You need 1 T of rosemary; minced.
- Take 32 oz of cream of chicken soup.
- Prepare 8 oz of cheddar cheese.
- Provide 1 C of panko breadcrumbs.
- You need 4 T of butter; melted.
- Prepare 6 slices of bacon.
- Provide as needed of kosher salt & black pepper.
Steps to make Potato & Broccoli Casserole:
- Preheat oven to 400º.
- Lay bacon on a sheet tray lined with parchment paper. Bake for approximately 15 minutes or until bacon is crispy. Drain fat into a large saute pan. Dice bacon after it cools..
- Saute potatoes on high for 1 minute then turn heat to medium. Add shallots. Season with salt, pepper, and 2 t rosemary..
- Heat soup in a seperate saucepot to a simmer. Add cheese while whisking until smooth. Then add broccoli and remove from heat..
- Add potatoes to soup. Stir in 3/4 of the bacon. Transfer to a buttered casserole dish..
- Melt butter in a small saute pan. Add panko and remaining rosemary..
- Top casserole with panko mixture..
- Bake at 400º for approximately 20 minutes or until sauce is bubbly and potatoes are easily pierced with a small paring knife..
- Garnish with remaining bacon..
- Variations Parsley, mint, basil, oregano, marjoram, thyme, sage, coriander, cilantro, lemon, parmesean, romano, gruyere parmigiano reggiano, pecorino, white cheddar, white wine, champagne vinegar, white wine vinegar, goat cheese, jalapeño, poblano, bell pepper, roasted garlic, apple cider vinegar, avocado, corn, zucchini, herbes de provence, red onion, pearl onion, asparagus, arugula, spinach, asiago, fontina, slivered garlic, green beans, tomatoes, roasted bell peppers, cauliflower, carrots,.
- Cont'd; Coconut, chives, cayenne, scallions, leeks, crushed pepper flakes, habanero, paprika, ginger, dijon, orange zest, black olives, tarragon, sun dried tomatoes, savory, turmeric, rice vinegar.
Chunks of warm potato tossed with cumin, turmeric and curry powder.. A perennial plant in the nightshade family that was first cultivated in South America and is widely grown for its starchy edible. The humble potato is one of the nation's most-loved ingredients, and it's easy to see why. Potato blackleg: Potato blackleg is a common bacterial disease which causes black rotting at the stem base. Initial infections cause stunted growth and yellowing stems.
If you find this Potato & Broccoli Casserole recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.