Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Easy Chicken Enchiladas recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Easy Chicken Enchiladas recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Chicken Enchiladas recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Methods To Live Green Plus Conserve Money In The Kitchen.
Remember when the only individuals who cared about the environment were tree huggers along with hippies? Those days are over, and it seems we all comprehend our role in stopping and possibly reversing the damage being done to our planet. According to the industry experts, to clean up the environment we are all going to have to make some changes. This needs to happen soon and living in ways more friendly to the environment should become a mission for every individual family. The kitchen area is a good place to start saving energy by going more green.
Start with exchanging the light bulbs. Naturally you shouldn’t confine this to merely the cooking area. You should change your incandescent lights by using energy-saver, compact fluorescent light bulbs. Although costing a little more initially, these kinds of bulbs last as long as ten of the standard type as well as using a lot less energy. Changing the light bulbs would keep a lot of bulbs out of the landfills, and that is good. It goes further than merely swapping the lights, though; turning off lights that aren’t needed is another good thing to do. The kitchen lights especially tend to be left on all day long, just because the family tends to spend a lot of time there. This additionally happens in the rest of the house, but we’re trying to save money in the kitchen. Do an exercise if you like; have a look at the quantity of electricity you can save by turning the lights off whenever you don’t need them.
The kitchen alone offers you many small ways by which energy and money can be saved. Efficient living is definitely something we can all do, without difficulty. A lot of it truly is merely using common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to easy chicken enchiladas recipe. To make easy chicken enchiladas you need 8 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Easy Chicken Enchiladas:
- Provide 1 1/2 lb of chicken breast.
- Use 1/4 cup of onion.
- Take 2 can of diced green chile.
- You need 1 lb of shredded cheese.
- You need 1 can of red enchilada sauce.
- Get 1 packages of (10) burrito size tortillas.
- Take 1 of garlic salt.
- Use 1 of pepper.
Instructions to make Easy Chicken Enchiladas:
- boil chicken breasts until thoroughly cooked.
- shred the chicken.
- mix green Chile, diced onion, 1/2 lb of cheese and garlic salt/pepper with the chicken.
- in casserole dish, pour enough enchilada sauce to lightly cover bottom.
- in separate pan, pour half can of enchilada sauce.
- coat each tortilla, one at a time, with the enchilada sauce..
- scoop enough chicken mixture into tortilla, roll up.
- once you've rolled all 10 tortillas and placed in pan, pour enchilada sauce on top, enough to cover all.
- spread other 1/2 lb of cheese on top.
- cover with foil, cook at 325 for 25 minutes.
- uncover, cook another 6 minutes.
- let cool, eat!.
My easy homemade enchilada sauce really makes it outstanding, so don't skip that step! Boil chicken until it falls apart, then shred. Share: Rate this Recipe We love chicken enchiladas with cheese! They're our go-to meal to transform chicken into something fabulous! Chicken Enchilada Casserole Recipe Mix all your favorite Mexican flavors into one easy chicken Creamy Chicken Enchiladas Recipe If you're looking for an easy Mexican main dish recipe, try these.
If you find this Easy Chicken Enchiladas recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.