Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Cheesy Chicken, Bacon and Broccoli Casserole recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Cheesy Chicken, Bacon and Broccoli Casserole recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cheesy Chicken, Bacon and Broccoli Casserole recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Make You Happy.
Most of us think that comfort foods are not good for us and that we have to stay away from them. However, if your comfort food is candy or junk food this is true. Otherwise, comfort foods can be extremely nourishing and good for you. There are some foods that, when you eat them, may boost your mood. If you feel a little bit down and you need a happiness pick me up, try a couple of these.
If you want to overcome depression, try consuming some cold water fish. Salmon, herring, tuna, mackerel, trout, etc, they’re all chock-full of omega-3s and DHA. These are two things that promote the quality and the function of your brain’s grey matter. It’s true: consuming a tuna fish sandwich can basically help you overcome depression.
Now you can see that junk food isn’t necessarily what you should eat when you wish to help your moods get better. Go with these tips instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to cheesy chicken, bacon and broccoli casserole recipe. To cook cheesy chicken, bacon and broccoli casserole you need 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Cheesy Chicken, Bacon and Broccoli Casserole:
- Prepare 6-8 of chicken thighs.
- You need 3 cups of brown minute rice.
- You need 2 cups of crumbled bacon bits.
- Get 2 cups of shredded sharp cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of milk.
- Get 1 package of frozen broccoli flourets.
- You need 1/2 tablespoon of Garlic Powder.
- Get to taste of Kosher salt.
- Get to taste of Ground black pepper.
- You need 1 can of cream of mushroom condensed soup.
- Take 1 can of cream of chicken condensed soup.
- Take 1/2 package of dry ranch mix.
Instructions to make Cheesy Chicken, Bacon and Broccoli Casserole:
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Spray a 9"x13" caserole dish with cooking spray.
- Lay your chicken thighs down in it and sprinkle with salt and pepper..
- In a large bowl mix together the soups, milk, dry ranch, garlic, salt, pepper. Then mix in the rice. Then mix in the bacon bits and shredded cheese. Then the brocolli..
- Dump the mix over the chicken thighs.
- Cook uncovered for approximately 50 minutes or until chicken has reached proper internal temperature and rice is cooked through..
- Serve and enjoy!.
It's rich, "Cheesy and Quick Dinner" for a Weeknight Feast! Store the leftover chicken & broccoli casserole. Because we then had leftovers I shredded the remaining chicken I had roasted and added it to the broccoli casserole leftovers added another handful of shredded cheese and mixed it all up. And, chicken bacon ranch casserole totally fits the bill. It's simple, uses common ingredients, and maybe most importantly, low carb chicken bacon recipes make some of the This video shows how to make chicken bacon ranch casserole with broccoli.
If you find this Cheesy Chicken, Bacon and Broccoli Casserole recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.