Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Greek Night! recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Greek Night! recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Discover How to Elevate Your Mood with Food.
Most of us believe that comfort foods are bad for us and that we should keep away from them. But if your comfort food is candy or junk food this is true. Otherwise, comfort foods could be really nourishing and good for you. There are a number of foods that really can improve your moods when you eat them. If you feel a little bit down and in need of an emotional pick me up, try a number of these.
It’s not difficult to fight your bad mood when you are eating grains. Quinoa, barley, teff, millet, etc are all excellent for helping you be in a happier state of mind. These grains can help you feel full for longer also, which is a mood improver. It’s not difficult to feel depressed when you are starving! The reason these grains elevate your mood is that they are easy to digest. You digest these grains more quickly than other things which can help increase your blood sugar levels, which, in turn, helps make you feel happier, mood wise.
Now you realize that junk food isn’t necessarily what you have to eat when you wish to help your moods get better. Try these hints instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to greek night! recipe. To cook greek night! you only need 28 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Greek Night!:
- Get of Greek Chicken.
- Prepare 2 pounds of boneless, skinless chicken breasts.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of olive oil.
- Use 3 Tbs of garlic, minced (Note, adjust to preference).
- Prepare 1/3 cup of fresh lemon juice.
- Take 1 Tbs of red wine vinegar.
- Use 1/2 Tbs of minced garlic.
- Get 1 Tbs of dried oregano.
- You need of Cucumber Salad.
- Take 2 of English cucumbers, peeled, sliced (mandolin set to thin).
- Get 1/3 cup of lemon juice.
- You need 2 Tbs of olive oil.
- Use 1 Tbs of red wine vinegar.
- You need 1/2 Tbs of minced garlic.
- You need 1/2 tsp of dried oregano.
- You need of Tzatziki Sauce.
- Take 1 cup of plain Greek yogurt (Single Serve Container will do).
- You need 1 of English cucumber, finely diced.
- Get 1 Tbs of minced garlic.
- Take 1/2 Tbs of dill weed, or 1 Tbs fresh dill, chopped fine.
- Take 1 Tbs of fresh lemon juice.
- Provide 1 tsp of lemon zest.
- Get 1/2 tsp of chopped fresh mint (optional).
- You need of Salt and pepper (to taste).
- Use of The Rest.
- Take 3 cups of cooked brown rice.
- Take 1 1/2 pounds of cherry tomatoes, halved.
- Take 1/2 cup of red onion slices.
Steps to make Greek Night!:
- In a large plastic zip bag, combine olive oil, garlic, lemon juice, red wine vinegar, oregano, Greek yogurts and salt and pepper. Massage to mix..
- Add chicken into the bag. Massage to make sure chicken is full covered and marinate for at least 20 minutes, up to 12 hours..
- Drain the chicken from the marinade, discarding the marinade..
- In a skillet, heat some olive oil over medium-high heat..
- Add chicken when it is hot, and cook, flipping part way through. Cook approximately 3-4 minutes per side. Cooking time depends on thickness and size of the chicken. Cook until internal temp is 165 degrees..
- Remove from pan, and let cool. Once cool, cut into bite sized pieces. Just make sure you let it cool, or all the juice will run out. (We didn't cut the chicken).
- Meanwhile, make cucumber salad by chunking the cucumbers, and tossing in a bowl with the lemon juice, olive oil, red wine vinegar, garlic, and oregano. Set aside.
- Make tzatziki sauce by combining the Greek yogurt, cucumber, garlic, dill weed, lemon juice, lemon zest in a small bowl; season with salt and pepper. And add mint (optional).
- Cook brown rice according to package directions. Top with chicken, cucumber salad, and some tzatziki sauce.
- Note: * Adjust garlic to your preference. I love garlic. Cut back if you don't The marinade should be drained off, you don't want to eat all that garlic, just use it to flavor your chicken..
Getting ready for my first #greek_night here in #manchester. Join us for Greek Night at Truist Park! Please check braves.com/tickets for the latest ticket information. Listen to Greek Night in full in the Spotify app. Mimakos Taverna "Greek Night" – Rhodes, Greece ►Read the blog: davidsbeenhere.com/category/blog/ David's Been Here brings you all the best sites.
If you find this Greek Night! recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.