Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Pickled pigs feet recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Pickled pigs feet recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pickled pigs feet recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
We all understand that, in order to really be healthful, nutritious and balanced meal plans are important as are good amounts of exercise. However, we do not always have the time or the energy that this type of lifestyle requires. When our work day is complete, most people do not want to go to the gym. We want a delicious, greasy burger, not an equally scrumptious salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You will be pleased to discover that getting healthy doesn’t have to be hard. If you are conscientious you’ll get all of the activity and appropriate food choices you need. Here are some of the best ways to be healthy.
When you go grocery shopping, be smart about it. Making good decisions when buying groceries means that you’ll be able to eat nutritious meals without a lot of effort. Think about it: you aren’t going to want to cope with a busy store or a long drive through line at the end of the day. You want to get home quickly and eat something beneficial. Your kitchen should be filled with healthy foods and ingredients. This way, even when you determine that you want something greasy or not super nutritous, you will still be choosing items that are healthier for you than you would probably choose while running into a store or fast food restaurant.
There are all kinds of things that you can do to get healthy. Not all of them demand fancy gym memberships or restrained diets. You can do tiny things every day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being smart about the decisions you make each day is a start. A suitable amount of physical activity each day is also important. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only signal of your healthfulness. It is more about making your body as powerful as it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to pickled pigs feet recipe. To cook pickled pigs feet you only need 17 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Pickled pigs feet:
- Get of boil.
- You need 1 1/2 lb of pigs feet.
- Provide 1 of bay leaf.
- Get 2 tsp of salt.
- Take 1 tsp of mustard seed, yellow.
- Get 1/2 tsp of turmeric.
- You need 1/4 tsp of ground sage.
- Get 1 of distilled white vinegar.
- You need 1 of water.
- You need 1 tbsp of onion powder.
- Take 1/4 tsp of turmeric.
- Get of jar.
- Use 1/2 tsp of mustard seeds, yellow.
- Prepare 1 of bay leaf, crumbled.
- Prepare 1 clove of cloves.
- You need 1 clove of garlic cloves.
- Prepare 1 tsp of onion powder.
Instructions to make Pickled pigs feet:
- Take a fresh pigs foot, with hooves remove, and wash them well. Have the foot be split lengthwise. Look them over if any hair burn it off..
- Take a stainless steel pot put the foot in it cover with water. Add bay leaf, salt, mustard seed, turmeric, onion powder, and sage.
- To a clean sterilized jar, I used a 46 ounce one, add clove of garlic, clove, yellow mustard seed, onion powder, bay leaf crumbled and turmeric..
- After the pig foot boils simmer for 1 and a half hour. Skim top for foam and such. After its simmered rinse the pig foot. Remove all the bones you can. Cut into small serving bites..
- Place the boneless/ semi boneless pig foot into jar. Heat a pint of vinegar till just boiling. Pour over pig foot in jar. Top of with more vinegar if needed. Seal with lid. Let cool. Put into refrigerator for 5-7 days serve cold or room temperature. Keep rest of jar refrigerated. Store as long as you would a jar of pickles..
- Hope you enjoy!.
Make social videos in an instant: use custom templates to tell the right story for your business. Post jobs, find pros, and collaborate commission-free in our professional marketplace. Don't knock it till you try it! In a separate bowl, mix salt and vinegar together. Pickled pig's feet, anyone? ~I could still eat some pigs feet but only after a beaker of czysta wodka, no ice.
If you find this Pickled pigs feet recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.