Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Mango magic delight recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Mango magic delight recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mango magic delight recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Tips For Living Green And Spending less In The Kitchen.
It was not really that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern concerning the well-being of the surroundings. Those days are over, and it appears we all realize our role in stopping and perhaps reversing the damage being done to our planet. According to the industry experts, to clean up the environment we are all going to have to make some changes. Each and every family should start making changes that are environmentally friendly and they have to do this soon. Keep reading for some methods to go green and save energy, largely in the kitchen.
A lot of electrical power is definitely wasted when fridges and freezers, both heavy users of electricity anyway, are not operating efficiently. When you can get a new one, they use about 60% less than the old models which might be more than ten years old. The proper temperature for food is 37F in the fridge and 0F in the freezer, and sticking to these will use less electricity. An additional way to save electricity is to keep the condenser clean, because the motor won’t have to go as often.
From the above it ought to be apparent that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are numerous little opportunities for saving energy and money. Eco-friendly living is not that difficult. It’s about being sensible, usually.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mango magic delight recipe. To make mango magic delight you only need 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Mango magic delight:
- You need 1 cup of Mango puree.
- Provide 1/2 cup of Coconut cream with milk/vanilla icecream.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Chopped mixed fruits( strawberry and apple).
- Provide 1 tbsp of crispy honey coated cinnamon waffles.
- Take Few of Saffron strands.
- Use Few of very small mango truffles (optional)you can use mango pieces.
- Take 1 tbsp of Dry fruits (pista, almond/raisins).
Instructions to make Mango magic delight:
- Take a large glass, pour 1 big tbsp of mango puree (you can use plain mango puree or add it with sugar).
- Then add 1tablespoon of mixed fruits(i Used only apple and strawberry).
- Then Add 1/4 cup coconut cream with little bit of coconut milk over the top and sprinkle some dryfruits with waffles..
- Do the same process with the remaining ingredients until glasses are filled up..
- Sprinkle some dryfruits, and small mango truffles(optional) / fresh fruits, mango pieces and saffron thread on top..
Burst of classic mango so good, it's magical WARNIN. A wild and juicy stone fruit picked from tropical trees, the mango makes your taste buds tango with delight. Mango Magic Delight /Mango magic vegan delightCOOK WITH NANCY. Mango Magic Smoothie on CBS RichmondTropical Smoothie Cafe. Mango Delight Oreo Mango Delight Umme Ibrahim.
If you find this Mango magic delight recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.