Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Stewed Teriyaki chicken recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Stewed Teriyaki chicken recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Deciding On The Best Foods Will Help You Stay Fit As Well As Healthy.
Many individuals do not understand that the foods you choose can either help you to be healthy or can adversely effect your health. Something that you should not eat no matter what is the various foods that you will acquire at all of those fast food places. These kinds of foods are loaded with bad fat and also have hardly any nutritional value. This is why we are going to be going over the foods that you should be eating that will have a good effect on your health.
Among the first forms of foods you need to be eating plenty of, is various berries. The amount of vitamin C that can be seen in berries, is one of the primary reasons you need to be eating berries. Yet another thing you will understand is that the antioxidants in berries will be higher than just about any other food that you may pick to eat and this can help with your circulatory system. You may also be aware that antioxidants are also able to help make sure you have healthy cells and it can additionally help to stop the degeneration of your cells.
If you determine that your health is important to you, you should take these suggestions to heart. Something that you should actually avoid is all of the processed foods that you can buy in the stores, and start cooking fresh foods for your meals.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to stewed teriyaki chicken recipe. You can cook stewed teriyaki chicken using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Stewed Teriyaki chicken:
- Take 1 kg of chicken.
- You need 4 of table spoon sugar.
- Provide 1 of table spoon salt.
- Use 1/2 cup of soy sauce.
- You need 1/2 cup of vegetable cooking oil.
Steps to make Stewed Teriyaki chicken:
- First we prepare the marinade and we will need to marinate the meat for at least 3hours..
- For the marinade we need to chop the garlic finely then mix your sugar, salt, garlic, lemon juice and vegetable cooking oil..
- Add the chicken into the marinade and mix. Cover and leave for 3 hours..
- After your marination is finished, preheat your pan then pick the chicken pieces one by one and add into your pan..
- Cook until the meat is soft and almost cooked (10mins) then add the left over marinade into your pan and cover to simmer(7mins)..
- The result is a thick stew with all the great taste and very soft chicken with great taste..
We absolutely love this recipe — the chicken is almost addictive. Thanks to our homemade sauce, teriyaki chicken is very easy to make! Teriyaki chicken is one of the most well-known Japanese chicken dishes. With dashes of spices and herbs whipped into a sweet and savory marinade sauce, this chicken meal hits the spot every time. Modified from Fix, Freeze and Feast.
If you find this Stewed Teriyaki chicken recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.