Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Cream of Cauliflower & Cheese Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cream of Cauliflower & Cheese Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
We all understand that, in order to really be healthful, nutritious and balanced meal plans are important as are good amounts of exercise. The is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have enough time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. When our work day is done, most people do not wish to go to the gym. People crave sweets and salts, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You should be pleased to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super hard work. With practice you can get all of the nutrients and the physical exercise that you need. Here are some hints to be as healthy as possible.
Drink water, not alternative drinks. Having a soda or a cup of coffee every now and then isn’t a bad idea. Getting most of your hydration from them is a horrendous idea. Having water instead of other types of drinks is a good way to help your body in its health and hydration. You’re also cutting hundreds of calories out of your diet— without having to be forced to eat terrible tasting diet food. Water is often the key to successful weight-loss and healthfulness.
There are all sorts of activities that you can do to get healthy and balanced. An expensive gym membership and very hard to stick to diets are not the only way to do it. Little things, when done every single day, can do a great deal to help you get healthy and lose pounds. Being smart about the decisions you make each day is a start. A good amount of physical activity each day is also critical. Remember: being healthy and balanced isn’t just about slimming down. You really want your body to be powerful too.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to cream of cauliflower & cheese soup recipe. To cook cream of cauliflower & cheese soup you only need 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Cream of Cauliflower & Cheese Soup:
- Get 1 head of cauliflower.
- Take 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 1/2 of red onion diced.
- Get 1 tsp of minced garlic.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of heavy whipping cream.
- You need 4 1/2 cup of chicken stock.
- Prepare 4 sprigs of thyme chopped.
- Use 1 cup of shredded cheese (any type) I used double cheddar.
- Get of Fresh ground pepper.
- Get Dash of salt.
- Prepare of Chili peppers (Optional for a kick).
- Take of Chives (Optional for color).
Steps to make Cream of Cauliflower & Cheese Soup:
- Prep your cauliflower into small pieces removing leaves & stock.
- Pour olive oil in medium pot with garlic and saute for few minutes then add chicken stock, heavy cream & cauliflower and simmer.
- Add chopped thyme, pepper & salt then bring pot to a small boil to fully cook cauliflower pieces.
- When fully cooked use a blender/ immersion blender to cream up the soup then add shredded cheese stir until melted then serve.
Use a slotted spoon to transfer the vegetables into a blender and then pour in as much of the broth as will fit. Remove the stalk from the cauliflower and cut into florets. Heat the butter and olive oil in a large saucepan, then tip in the cauliflower florets, potato and onion. Cream of Mushroom: While soup is simmering, heat a tsp of oil in a pan. For full mushroom flavour, use mushroom broth instead of vegetable.
If you find this Cream of Cauliflower & Cheese Soup recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.