Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Dawn's Meatball Sub recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Dawn's Meatball Sub recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Dawn's Meatball Sub recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Suggestions For Living Green And Spending less Within the Kitchen.
It was certainly not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern about the well-being of the surroundings. Those days are over, and it looks like we all recognize our role in stopping and perhaps reversing the damage being done to our planet. According to the industry experts, to clean up the natural environment we are all going to have to make some changes. Each and every family must start generating changes that are environmentally friendly and they have to do this soon. The cooking area is a good place to start saving energy by going more green.
A lot of energy is wasted when fridges and freezers, both heavy users of electricity anyway, are not operating efficiently. When you can get a new one, they use about 60% less than the old models which might be more than ten years old. Always keeping the temperature of the fridge at 37F, in conjunction with 0F for the freezer, will probably save on electricity, while keeping food at the correct temperature. One more way to save electricity is to keep the condenser clean, for the reason that the motor won’t have to operate as often.
The kitchen by itself gives you many small methods by which energy and money can be saved. Green living just isn’t that tough. Largely, all it requires is a little bit of common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to dawn's meatball sub recipe. You can cook dawn's meatball sub using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Dawn's Meatball Sub:
- Prepare 2 lb of Ground beef, but I use ground round..
- Get 1 1/2 cup of Italian bread crumbs, might need a little more.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of grated Parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 1 of Jumbo egg.
- Provide 1/3 of Milk, also you might need more.
- Use 2 1/2 tbsp of Weber's Roastes Garlic &Herb seasoning.
- Take 1 jar of of your favorite spaghetti sauce.
- Prepare 1 packages of Pepperidge Farm whole wheat hoagie rolls.
- Use 2 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese.
Instructions to make Dawn's Meatball Sub:
- Mix and mash first 6 ingredients together..
- Shape into 1inch balls..
- Brown in a pan on medium high heat til lighty brown. Don't worry about cooking all the way through..
- When all are done, add them to a large sauce pot and cover with you spaghetti sauce..
- Cook on medium heat til starts to boil. Then turn down and simmer for 2 1/2hrs or when meatballs are cooked all the way through, cooking time can vary with each stove. Keep stirred, but be careful not to break meatballs apart..
- When done, place about 3 or 4 meatballs in hoagie roll, top with mozzarella cheese. Place under broiler for a few sec to melt cheese. Be careful and watch closely so it doesn't burn..
- When done, let set for a few minutes to cool. Eat and enjoy.
Open sub rolls and lay flat on a parchment-lined sheet pan. Add a spoonful or two of sauce on top of meatballs. Open the hoagie buns and lay facing up on a sheet pan. Drizzle with extra virgin olive oil, and generously sprinkle on the garlic powder, dried basil, dried oregano, salt, and pepper. Red pepper flakes are optional if you like a little heat.
If you find this Dawn's Meatball Sub recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.