Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Bitterballs (Bitterballen/Dutch Meatballs) recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Bitterballs (Bitterballen/Dutch Meatballs) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Bitterballs (Bitterballen/Dutch Meatballs) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Techniques To Live Green And also Spend less Money In The Kitchen.
Until fairly recently any individual who expressed concern about the degradation of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. Those days are over, and it appears we all recognize our role in stopping and possibly reversing the damage being done to our planet. Unless everyone begins to start living much more eco-friendly we won’t be able to resolve the problems of the environment. Each and every family must start generating changes that are environmentally friendly and they should do this soon. The cooking area is a good place to start saving energy by going more green.
Changing light bulbs is actually as good a place to start as any. Do this for the whole house, not only the kitchen. The normal light bulbs are the incandescent type, which must be replaced with compact fluorescent lightbulbs, which save energy. These bulbs are energy-efficient which means electricity consumption is lower, and, even though they cost a bit more to buy, will outlast an incandescent light ten times over. Changing the light bulbs would likely keep plenty of bulbs out of the landfills, and that’s good. It goes further than simply swapping the lights, though; turning off lights that aren’t needed is actually another good thing to do. In the kitchen is where you’ll regularly discover members of a family, and often the lights usually are not turned off until the last person goes to bed. And it’s not confined to the kitchen, it happens in other parts of the house also. Make a practice of having the lights on only when they are required, and you’ll be surprised at the amount of electricity you save.
As you can see, there are plenty of little elements that you can do to save energy, and save money, in the kitchen alone. Environmentally friendly living just isn’t that difficult. Mostly, all it requires is a little common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to bitterballs (bitterballen/dutch meatballs) recipe. To make bitterballs (bitterballen/dutch meatballs) you only need 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Bitterballs (Bitterballen/Dutch Meatballs):
- Provide 3 tbsp of Butter.
- You need 3 tbsp of Plain Flour.
- Get 1 cup of Milk.
- Use 1/2 cup of Beef Stock.
- Prepare 1 cup of Minced Meat.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Grated Cheddar Cheese.
- Provide 2 medium of Mushrooms (Finely Chopped).
- You need 1/2 of Onion (Finely Chopped).
- Provide 2 of Eggs.
- You need 1 of Salt and Pepper.
- Provide 2 cup of Bread Crumbs.
- Provide 1 of Oil (For Frying).
Steps to make Bitterballs (Bitterballen/Dutch Meatballs):
- Fry the onion, mushrooms and minced meat until cooked..
- In a large saucepan, melt the butter and stir in flour until smooth. Gradually add the beef stock and then the milk until the sauce have thickened. Add the salt, pepper and cheese..
- Mix in the cooked onion, mushrooms and minced meat thoroughly. Refrigerate untill chilled..
- Place bread crumbs in a small shallow bowl and in another bowl, whisk the eggs and milk together..
- Roll the chilled thickened sauce meat mxture into balls and cover evenly in bread crumbs. Dip in egg mixture and coat once again in bread crumbs..
- Heat oil in a pan and fry the balls until golden brown. Place on paper towels to help drain the oil and serve hot..
These bite size morsels are great and inside, it is the bechamel that is the surprise. Steps Fry the onion, mushrooms and minced meat until cooked. In a large saucepan, melt the butter and stir in flour until smooth. Gradually add the beef stock and then the milk until the sauce have thickened. Bitterballen – Dutch Meatballs Indonesia was under Dutch colonial rule for a long time, and many Dutch recipes are now common in everyday Indonesian life.
If you find this Bitterballs (Bitterballen/Dutch Meatballs) recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.