Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Frozen peanut butter pie – Reduced Fat recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Frozen peanut butter pie – Reduced Fat recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
Everyone knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a wholesome and balanced diet and get a proper workout regularly. The unfortunate thing is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have the time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. Going to the gym isn’t something people decide to do when they get off from work. A juicy, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a leafy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy choices doesn’t have to be a pain. If you are conscientious you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food you need. Here are some of the best ways to be healthy.
Take the stairs. Rather than using an elevator, climb up the stairs to the floor you live or work on. This isn’t as effortless to do if you work on a very high floor but if you work on a lower floor, utilizing the stairs is a excellent way to get some extra exercise. If you do work on a very high floor, why not get off the elevator a few floors early and walk the rest of the way? Lots of people opt for the easy elevator ride instead of making an efforts on the stairs. That one flight of stairs—when taken a several times a day—can be just the added boost that your system needs.
There are lots of things you can do to become healthy. An overpriced gym membership and very restrictive diets are not the only way to do it. You can do small things each day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Make shrewd choices every day is a great start. Getting as much exercise as possible is another factor. Don’t overlook that health isn’t only about simply how much you weigh. It has more to do with making your body as powerful as it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to frozen peanut butter pie – reduced fat recipe. You can cook frozen peanut butter pie – reduced fat using 9 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Frozen peanut butter pie – Reduced Fat:
- Take of oreo pie crust.
- Prepare of fat-free milk.
- Prepare of sugar.
- Use of natural/homemade peanut butter.
- Use of vanilla.
- Use of fat-free cream cheese, softened.
- Provide of fat-free whipped topping, thawed.
- Prepare of finely chopped un salted, dry roasted peanuts.
- Get of mini chocolate chips or chocolate shavings.
Instructions to make Frozen peanut butter pie – Reduced Fat:
- Combine milk and sugar in a saucepan over medium-low heat.
- Cook 2 minutes or until sugar dissolves, stirring constantly; transfer mixture to a a bowl.
- Add peanut butter and vanilla stirring with a whisk until combined.
- Cover and chill 30 minutes.
- Place cream cheese in a large bowl, and beat with a mixer at medium speed until light and fluffy.
- Add milk mixture, beating on low speed until combined.
- Fold in whipped topping; pour mixture into pie crust.
- Sprinkle with peanuts and chocolate chips/shaved chocolate.
- Freeze 8 hours or overnight until hard.
- Transfer pie to refrigerator 30 minutes-2 hours before slicing.
If you find this Frozen peanut butter pie – Reduced Fat recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.