Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Tomato onion chutney recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Tomato onion chutney recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Can Make Your Mood Better.
Mostly, people have been taught to believe that “comfort” foods are bad for the body and should be avoided. Sometimes, if your comfort food is made of candy or other junk foods, this holds true. Other times, however, comfort foods can be altogether healthy and it’s good for you to consume them. Some foods really do boost your mood when you eat them. If you are feeling a little bit down and in need of an emotional pick me up, try a number of these.
Eggs, you may be astonished to find out, are terrific at battling depression. You must be sure, however, that what you make includes the yolk. The egg yolk is the most crucial part of the egg in terms of helping you cheer up. Eggs, the egg yolks particularly, are loaded with B vitamins. B vitamins can truly help you boost your mood. This is because the B vitamins increase the function of your brain’s neural transmitters (the parts of the brain that tell you how to feel). Eat an egg and feel a lot happier!
So you see, you don’t need to eat all that junk food when you wish to feel better! Test out these tips instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to tomato onion chutney recipe. You can have tomato onion chutney using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Tomato onion chutney:
- Use 1 of medium tomato sliced.
- Use 1 of medium onion sliced.
- Take 2 of small green chillies chopped.
- Use 1/2 inch of ginger chopped.
- Prepare 1 tsp of chana dal.
- Provide 1 pinch of Salt.
- Get 2 tsp of coconut oil.
- You need 1 sprig of curry leaves.
Instructions to make Tomato onion chutney:
- Heat a pan on a medium flame. When heated add the oil..
- Add chanal dal and let it temper and changes into golden colour.
- Add the green chilli, ginger, onion and a pinch of salt. Saute till the onion turns pink. Add the tomato and cook till the tomato turns mushy.
- Switch off the flame and let the mixture cool. Ground the mixture into a very fine paste. Add little water if necessary..
- Transfer the chutney into a Serving bowl. Garnish with curry leaves and add a tsp of coconut oil. Serve it with any kind of hot dosa, vadas, idlis.
Tomato Onion Chutney Recipe (with Step by Step Photos). Tomato onion chutney is ready; serve it with steamed idli or paper dosa or moong beans dosa. This Onion Tomato Chutney Recipe is usually my quick-fix chutney that uses no coconut which means it doesn't require me to defrost the coconut and it goes especially well with idli and dosa. Quick onion tomato chutney is a condiment made with onions, tomato and few other pantry staple ingredients. It is best side dish for idli, dosa, upma.
If you find this Tomato onion chutney recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.