Easy homemade doughnuts. Making homemade glazed doughnuts is easier than you think. Really quick and easy donuts made from ingredients you probably already have. Making donuts from scratch is so much easier than you think.
Easy Homemade Chocolate Doughnuts. featured in Delicious Recipes For Donut Lovers. I made these doughnuts on Sunday morning and was so pumped about them, I had BIG plans to have them posted by Monday. Homemade donut recipes are so much better. You can have Easy homemade doughnuts using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy homemade doughnuts
- It’s 2 tbsp of active dry yeast.
- It’s 1/2 cup of of fresh warm milk.
- It’s 2 cup of flour.
- Prepare 2/3 tsp of sugar.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of melted butter.
- Prepare of warm water.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- You need pinch of of salt.
- You need of oil for frying.
HOMEMADE JELLY DOUGHNUTS (or jam donuts) recipe with easy detailed instructions, filled with strawberry jam. Homemade Doughnuts So Simple, You'll Actually Make Them. I would never turn down a doughnut—but I never sought one out either—until I moved to North Carolina. making doughnuts at home takes a bit of effort, but they are really delicious and I've always wanted to make homemade doughnuts. I've made apple cider doughnuts and baked caked donuts before..
Easy homemade doughnuts instructions
- In a small bowl, add the yeast, 3 tablespoonful of flour, 5 tablespoons of warm water and mix together. Cover and leave in a warm place to rise and double and begin to form small bubbles in it. Then set aside Tip: this mixture is called a ''starter''. It shows you how active the yeast is and also kick-starts the leavening(rising) process of the dough.
- Into another large bowl, add the remaining flour, sugar and salt,mix well.
- Now add the egg, warm milk, melted butter and the yeast batter(starter). Mix thoroughly for about 10 minutes, then fold the sticky dough into a rough ball & place in a greased bowl.Cover with a clean napkin or nylon, tilt to one side and leave for about 1 hour until the dough doubles in size..
- When the dough has risen, place on a floured table; flatten with your palms and rub a little flour on the sticky flattened dough. You can also flatten with a rolling pin, but the first method yields fluffier donuts.If the dough is too sticky for your liking, you can add a little flour and fold it into the dough..
- Now using a a biscuit cutter or the wide top of a glass cup, cut the flattened dough into doughnuts rounds and use a smaller cutter or bottle cap to cut the holes..
- If you want very large donuts, you can leave the donuts to rise for another 20 minutes,I left mine for 20mins.
- Heat up the oil until very hot- about 180º C (you can do an oil test by dropping a little of the dough in the oil, to see how fast it will fry) Now fry the donuts in the oil for 1 minutes on each side. Transfer into a sieve, lined with paper towels, to absorb excess oil..
- If you desire roll the doughnuts in sugar or any glaze of your choice and enjoy..
Doughnuts Without Yeast Recipes on Yummly Buttermilk Doughnuts, Cake Doughnuts, Spiced Pumpkin Doughnuts. Easy Homemade Buttermilk Old Fashioned DoughnutsThe Domestic Rebel. My Favorite Homemade Doughnuts For National Doughnut Day. Keywords: dessert recipes, doughnut recipe, homemade doughnuts, easy doughnut recipe.