Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Boneless Chicken Tikka Handi recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Boneless Chicken Tikka Handi recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Boneless Chicken Tikka Handi recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
Every person knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a nutritious and balanced diet and get a proper workout regularly. Sadly, there isn’t always enough time or energy for us to really do the things we need to do. When our work day is done, most people do not wish to go to the gym. A hot, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a leafy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You will be delighted to discover that getting healthy doesn’t have to be hard. With practice you can get all of the nutritional requirements and the physical exercise that you need. Here are some tips to be as healthful as possible.
Make smart decisions when grocery shopping. When you make good decisions at the grocery store, your meals will get healthier immediately. Think for a minute: you don’t want to go to a chaotic grocery store or sit in a long line at the drive thru at the end of your day. You’re going to go home and use what you have on hand. Make sure that what you have at home is healthy. This makes it simple to have a great meal–even if you want something junky–because you’ll be eating something that is obviously better for you than anything you’d buy in a hurry at the store or in the fast food joint.
There are a good deal of things that contribute to your getting healthy. An overpriced gym membership and very hard to stick to diets are not the only way to do it. Little things, when done each day, can do a great deal to help you get healthy and lose pounds. Being smart about the decisions you make each day is a start. Wanting to get in as much exercise as possible is another. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only indication of your lifestyle choices. You want your body to be powerful too.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to boneless chicken tikka handi recipe. You can cook boneless chicken tikka handi using 27 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Boneless Chicken Tikka Handi:
- You need of For marination:.
- Prepare 2 of chicken breast cut into cubes.
- Provide 2 tbsp of yogurt.
- Get 2 tbsp of corn flour.
- Prepare 1 1/2 of egg.
- Use 1 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 3 tsp of tikka masala.
- Use of For onion paste:.
- You need 3 of medium onions sliced.
- Provide 2 of tomatoes roughly chopped.
- Take 1/4 cup of water.
- Get 1/4 cup of Oil.
- Provide of For gravy:.
- Get of Onion paste.
- Take 1/2 kg of yogurt.
- Get 1 of tea cup water.
- Take 3/4 cup of cream.
- Take 2 tbsp of Oil.
- Provide 1 tbsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Use 6 of green chillies.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- Use 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Take 1 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Get 2 tsp of crush coriander.
- You need of For garnish:.
- Prepare 1 handful of fresh chopped coriander.
- Get 1 handful of julienne cut ginger.
Steps to make Boneless Chicken Tikka Handi:
- In a big mixing bowl add the chicken cubes and all the ingredients for marination and mix well..
- Now in a wok add 1/4 cup oil and sliced onions and fry till golden brown. Now add the tomatoes and water and blend nicely to make a paste. Set aside..
- Now add some oil for deep frying the chicken cubes. Fry a few pieces at a time. Remove as soon as colour changes. Set aside..
- In the same wok add 2 tbsp oil and ginger garlic paste and sauté e for 30 seconds. Then add the green chillies and sauté..
- Now add the fried chicken cubes and leftover marination. Then add the onion paste and mix well..
- Now add the yogurt, spices and water. Mix nicely and allow to cook on low flame for 5 minutes..
- Now add the cream and 1/4 cup oil used to fry the chicken. Mix and cook for 2 minutes on low flame..
- Garnish with some fresh coriander and ginger. Serve with hot parathas..
If you find this Boneless Chicken Tikka Handi recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.