Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Caramelized Apple with Puff Pastry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Caramelized Apple with Puff Pastry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
We all realize that, in order to really be healthy and balanced, nutritious and balanced diets are important as are good amounts of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t often enough time or energy for us to really do the things we want to do. At the end of the day, the majority of us want to go home, not to the gym. People crave salty and sweet, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You should be glad to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super difficult. With training you can get all of the nutritional requirements and the physical exercise that you need. Here are some of the best ways to be healthy and balanced.
Take the stairs. Rather than riding an elevator, walk up the stairs to the floor you live or work on. Obviously this isn’t as possible if you work on the 25th floor of a high rise, but if you work on the fourth, climbing the stairs is a excellent way to get some exercise in. Even if your office or home is on one of the highest floors, you can decide to get off of the elevator early and take the stairs the rest of the way. So many people pick the elevator over hiking even a single flight of stairs. That just one flight of stairs—when taken a handful of times a day—can be just the extra boost that your system needs.
There are a lot of things that contribute to your getting healthy. An overpriced gym membership and very restrictive diets are not the only way to do it. It is the little things you choose each day that really help you with weight loss and becoming healthy. Being smart about the decisions you make each day is a start. Getting as much physical exercise as you possibly can is another factor. Remember: being healthy isn’t just about reducing your weight. It’s about making your body as sturdy as it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to caramelized apple with puff pastry recipe. To make caramelized apple with puff pastry you need 22 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Caramelized Apple with Puff Pastry:
- Provide of Custard cream.
- You need 1/2 of of the quantity you make with this recipe ● Custard cream.
- Use 2 of tabelspoons ●Apple juice (I used Tropicana Homemade Style Apple Juice).
- Use of Caramelized apples.
- You need 1 of Apple.
- Take 70 grams of ☆Sugar.
- Take 40 grams of ☆Water.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of Apple juice (I used Tropicana Homemade Style Apple Juice).
- Use 10 grams of Butter.
- Get of Whipped cream.
- You need 1/2 of pack Heavy cream.
- Use 2 tbsp of Apple juice (I used Tropicana Homemade Style Apple Juice).
- Use 8 grams of Sugar.
- Use of Puff pastry.
- Take 1 of packet Frozen puff pastry.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ■Egg yolk.
- Get 1 1/2 tbsp of ■Apple juice (I used Tropicana Homemade Style Apple Juice).
- Use of For decoration.
- Use 1 of Powdered sugar.
- Use 1 of Ice cream.
- Get 1 of Mint leaves (optional).
- Prepare 1 of Diced nuts.
Instructions to make Caramelized Apple with Puff Pastry:
- Take out the frozen puff pastry from the freezer, and bring it to room temperature..
- Start making the custard cream. Please refer to. Follow the instructions up to Step 5. Mix in the apple juice as instructed in Step 6. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/144796-seriously-delicious-microwave-cooked-custard-cream.
- When the custard cream is cooled a little, add the rum, stir it again, and it's ready..
- Peel and thinly slice the apple. Put the ☆ ingredients in a frying pan, and heat over medium heat..
- When the bubbles have become smaller, add the apple. Coat the apple in the syrup while shaking the frying pan..
- The apple will be caramelized gradually, so keep simmering while watching it carefully not to burn..
- When the caramelized apple has turned to a golden brown, add the butter and apple juice, and mix together well. The caramelized apple is ready..
- Start preheating the oven (refer to the puff pastry packet for baking temperature and time)..
- Cut out the room temperature puff pastry into circles (3 pieces per person). I used a ring mold. If you don't have a ring mold, use a glass or something similar!.
- You can cut the puff pastry into squares with a knife, too! It's cute if you cut it into small pieces to serve individually. Or if you are making it for a large number of people, you can bake it as it is!.
- Combine the ■ ingredients well to make an egg wash. Brush over the surface of the puff pastry, and bake as instructed on the puff pastry packet..
- Meanwhile, whip the heavy cream with sugar..
- When the puff pastry has baked, cool it a little. Then let's assemble the mille-feuille!.
- Assemble as follows: Puff pastry, custard cream, puff pastry, whipped cream, puff pastry, custard cream, caramelized apple..
- Add diced nuts on top of the whipped cream to taste..
- Add powdered sugar, ice cream or mint on top to taste..
If you find this Caramelized Apple with Puff Pastry recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.