Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Macs homemade cupcakes recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Macs homemade cupcakes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Macs homemade cupcakes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Ways To Live Green Plus Save Money In The Kitchen.
It was not really that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern regarding the well-being of the environment. That has fully changed now, since we all seem to have an awareness that the planet is having troubles, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. Unless everyone begins to start living more green we won’t be able to correct the problems of the environment. These adjustments need to start happening, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. Keep reading for some approaches to go green and save energy, largely in the kitchen.
Changing light bulbs is definitely as good a place to start as any. This will probably go beyond the kitchen, but that is okay. Compact fluorescent lightbulbs are generally energy-savers, and you must use them rather than incandescent lights. They cost somewhat more in the beginning, but they last ten times longer, and use a lesser amount of electricity. Using these longer-lasting lightbulbs has the particular benefit that many fewer lightbulbs make it into landfills. Along with different light bulbs, you should learn to leave the lights off when they are not needed. In the kitchen is where you’ll regularly discover members of a family, and often the lights may not be turned off until the last person goes to bed. Of course this also happens in other rooms, not just the kitchen. Do an exercise if you like; have a look at the amount of electricity you can save by turning the lights off as soon as you don’t need them.
From the above it really should be clear that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are many little opportunities for saving energy and money. Eco-friendly living just isn’t that difficult. It’s about being functional, most of the time.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to macs homemade cupcakes recipe. To make macs homemade cupcakes you need 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Macs homemade cupcakes:
- Take 1 tsp of vanilla.
- Take 1 tsp of baking soda.
- Use 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 cup of sugar.
- Get 1 1/2 cup of flour.
- Provide 1/2 cup of water.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- Use 3/4 cup of soft butter or margarine.
- Get 1/2 cup of cocoa.
- Get 1 of peanut butter frosting found on this app.
- Get 1 of brownie frosting found on this app.
- Get 3 cup of powdered sugar.
- Use 1 tsp of vanilla.
- Take 1 cup of whipped cream.
Steps to make Macs homemade cupcakes:
- preheat oven at 350' then mix together the first four ingredients together then add the sugar flour and water mix together well then add in remaining ingredients mix well until all smooth.
- put baking cups in muffin tin n fill cups half way and bake for 20 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean when done let cool completely..
- the filling. mix the sugar vanilla and whipped cream by hand until smooth and set aside.
- prepare pb and brownie frosting in separate bowls when done set them aside with the filling.
- cut a hole in top of cooled cupcakes with a butter knife not to shallow ,put in filling then top with pb frosting to cover the hole then put on brownie frosting when done let chill for an hour then eat.
If you find this Macs homemade cupcakes recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.