Tomato soup with meatballs – shorbet eama. Serve the meatballs with blanched rapini, pasta or fresh bread. Learn how to Make homemade meatballs in tomato sauce. Great for quick and easy dinner or lunch.
A kínálat mindennap több ezer új minőségi képpel bővül. How to Make Meatball Tomato SoupSweet Caramel Sunday. Tomato Soup with Meatballs. (Cooking for Many Children). You can cook Tomato soup with meatballs – shorbet eama using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Tomato soup with meatballs – shorbet eama
- You need 1/2 cup of rice.
- It’s 1/2 cup of vermicelli.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of tomato paste, dissolved in ½ cup water.
- It’s of For the kafta meatballs:.
- Prepare 500 g of very finely ground beef, or lamb.
- Prepare 1 of small onion, finely chopped.
- It’s 1/2 cup of fresh parsley, chopped.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of Allspice.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of black pepper.
- It’s 1/2 tablespoon of salt.
- It’s 1/4 cup of vegetable oil, for frying.
Sear the outside of the meatballs just until browned, but not cooked all the way through. Cover the meatballs and refrigerate until required. Heat the oil in a stainless steel saucepan. Tomato Soup with Poblano Peppers, Corn, and ChickenMadeleine Cocina. vegetable oil, water, onion, poblano peppers, tomatoes, mozzarella.
Tomato soup with meatballs – shorbet eama instructions
- To prepare the meatballs: mix all the ingredients together, except the vegetable oil. Knead well..
- Process the kafta mixture in a food processor until well combined..
- Divide the kafta into marble-sized balls..
- In a deep skillet, heat vegetable oil and fry the kafta balls until they start turning brown. Remove on a plate and set aside..
- In a saucepan, bring to a boil 1 liter of water. Add in the fried kafta meatballs, tomato paste, rice and vermicelli. Cook until the rice is done..
- Serve hot..
- Note: You can find the recipe 'kafta meat' listed under my profile..
Tomato Soup with Meatballs – A gentle makeover of grandma's classic soup. Add canned tomatoes to the cooking onions, cook until tomatoes are softened. Place blended soup back into the pot; now you can add those meatballs, which were sitting out for a while. Lightly grease a piece of foil, then place it on a baking sheet. In a large bowl, add the lamb Taste and adjust the seasoning as needed.