Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Unstuffed Cabbage Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Unstuffed Cabbage Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Unstuffed Cabbage Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
You already know that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be well balanced and wholesome and you need to get a good amount of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t constantly enough time or energy for us to really do the things we want to do. When our work day is finished, most people do not wish to go to the gym. People crave junk food, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You will be happy to discover that becoming healthy doesn’t have to be hard. If you are conscientious you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food you need. Here are some of the best methods to be healthy and balanced.
Go up the stairs. Instead of selecting the elevator, climb the stairs to your floor. Obviously this isn’t as possible if you work on the 25th floor of a high rise, but if you work on the fourth, climbing the stairs is a excellent way to get some exercise in. If you do work on a extremely high floor, why not get off the elevator a few floors early and walk the rest of the way? Lots of people opt for the easy elevator ride instead of making an efforts on the stairs. That one flight of stairs—when taken a handful of times a day—can be just the additional boost that your system needs.
There are a whole lot of things that factor into getting healthy. Intensive gym visits and narrowly defined diets are not always the solution. Little things, when done every day, can do a lot to make it easier to get healthy and lose pounds. Make shrewd choices every day is a great start. A good amount of physical activity each day is also important. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only indicator of your health levels. It has more to do with making your body as strong as it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to unstuffed cabbage soup recipe. You can have unstuffed cabbage soup using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Unstuffed Cabbage Soup:
- You need 1 lb of ground beef.
- Take 1 of small yellow onion, diced.
- Take 2 cloves of minced garlic OR 2 tsp garlic powder.
- Get 1 can of tomato sauce.
- You need of Dollop tomato paste.
- You need 1/2 cup of uncooked long grain white rice.
- You need 1 of small head of cabbage, sliced.
- Use 1 tsp of salt.
- Provide 1 tsp of pepper.
- Take 1 cup of or so water or 1 can beef broth.
Steps to make Unstuffed Cabbage Soup:
- In a large saucepan, cook ground beef and onion, do not drain.
- Add the garlic, tomato sauce and paste, uncooked rice, cabbage, salt and pepper and enough water and/or broth to just cover the cabbage.
- Bring to simmer then cover the pot and simmer for 20-25 minutes until the cabbage has softened and rice is tender.
- You may add more water or broth if it’s too thick for your liking.
- Serve with hot garlic bread and get ready to serve seconds! LoL.
Unstuffed cabbage soup with the flavors of cabbage rolls all made in the slow cooker for a easy and delicious low carb dinner recipe on a weeknight. The cooler brisk mornings, extra sweater layers to keep warm and book reading under a cozy blanket is telling me that Fall is here. This recipe came about after a failed casserole recipe turned into an amazing soup! Who says failure is a bad thing? You could even make this vegetarian/vegan by changing the meat to a veg friendly option and using a veg broth.
If you find this Unstuffed Cabbage Soup recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.