Vegetables and meat soup – shorbet khodra w lahmeh. A filling soup with chickpeas, white beans and lentils. It is perfect to have on a cold winter day! This delicious Moroccan soup is considered to be another Ramadan favorite, as it uses lots of wholesome & healthy vegetables containing much needed vitamins.
Stuffed Artichokes with Rice – Ardi Shawki w Riz. Vegetable Tagine with Meat – Lahmeh bil Soniyeh. Spicy Fish with Walnuts – Samkeh Harra. You can cook Vegetables and meat soup – shorbet khodra w lahmeh using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Vegetables and meat soup – shorbet khodra w lahmeh
- Prepare 500 g of round beef, cut into cubes.
- It’s 500 g of green beans, washed with ends.
- Prepare 500 g of zucchini, cut into cubes.
- It’s 3 of medium carrots, peeled and cut into cubes.
- You need 3 of potatoes, peeled and cut into cubes.
- Prepare 2 of large tomatoes, peeled and cut into cubes.
- Prepare 1 of small onion, finely chopped.
- You need 1/2 cup of fresh parsley, chopped.
- You need 3 tablespoons of tomato paste dissolved in 1 cup water.
- You need 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 2 of cinnamon sticks.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of pepper.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of salt.
The recipe is for Syrian herb and meat latkes, called ijeh b'lahmeh. Heat a little bit of vegetable oil in a large nonstick frying pan. With a large spoon, ladle in pancakes For a vegetarian variation: Skip the meat. Increase the amount of matzo meal or bread crumbs.
Vegetables and meat soup – shorbet khodra w lahmeh step by step
- In a pressure cooker, fry the onion with the vegetable oil until golden and soft..
- Add the meat cubes, cinnamon sticks, salt, pepper and cover with 2 liters of water. Close the pressure cooker. Cook for 35 min at highest pressure (achieved when steam starts escaping). Remove from heat and let pressure drop before opening the cooker cover (achieved when all steam escapes)..
- Add the green beans, zucchini, carrots, potatoes, and tomatoes. Close pressure cooker. Cook for 10 more minutes at high heat. Remove from heat and let pressure drop before opening cooker cover again..
- Finally, add the dissolved tomato paste and the fresh parsley. Adjust salt and pepper to taste and let it simmer for an additional 5 min on low heat..
- Serve hot..
See more ideas about Middle eastern recipes, Lebanese recipes, Arabic food. A wide variety of vegetable meat soup options are available to you, such as material, feature, and certification. Lamb and Vegetable Soup, also known as Shurpa (Sho'rpo) is a well-known Central Asian soup. When the meat is almost cooked, first add onions to the soup. Stir in the cumin, black pepper and When the tomato slices are nice and soft, add the remaining vegetables and cook until they are soft.