Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Fluffy Homemade Vanilla Cake recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Fluffy Homemade Vanilla Cake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Fluffy Homemade Vanilla Cake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Kitchen area Can save you Money.
Until fairly recently any individual who expressed concern about the degradation of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. Those days are over, and it appears we all recognize our role in stopping and possibly reversing the damage being done to our planet. Unless everyone begins to start living more eco-friendly we won’t be able to resolve the problems of the environment. Each and every family ought to start making changes that are environmentally friendly and they have to do this soon. Here are a few tips that can help you save energy, for the most part by making your cooking area more green.
A lot of energy is definitely wasted when fridges and freezers, both heavy users of electricity anyway, are not running efficiently. When you can get a new one, they use about 60% less than the old models that are more than ten years old. Keeping the temperature of the fridge at 37F, coupled with 0F for the freezer, will probably save on electricity, while keeping food at the correct temperature. Checking that the condenser is clean, which means that the motor needs to operate less frequently, will also save electricity.
From the above it should be apparent that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are lots of little opportunities for saving energy and money. It is reasonably uncomplicated to live green, all things considered. Typically, all it will take is a little bit of common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to fluffy homemade vanilla cake recipe. You can cook fluffy homemade vanilla cake using 11 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Fluffy Homemade Vanilla Cake:
- Take of All purpose Flour.
- Get of Baking Powder.
- You need of Salt.
- Prepare of and 1/2 Cup Butter.
- Provide of sugar.
- Get of vanilla extract.
- You need of eggs.
- Provide of whole milk OR Water if you don’t have whole milk.
- Use of baking soda.
- You need of Whipped cream.
- Provide of Coconut shavings.
Instructions to make Fluffy Homemade Vanilla Cake:
- All the ingredients must be at room temperature..
- Heat your oven to 360F..
- In a mixing bowl, sift together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt, and set aside..
- Heat the butter for 45 seconds in a microwave and cream with a hand mixer or stand mixer..
- Add the sugar and vanilla and beat until fluffy or (until the mixture almost looks white) which will take about 10 minutes..
- Add the eggs one at a time, making sure each one is fully mixed in before adding the next one. Then mix for 5 more minutes until airy and light. Be sure to scrape down the sides of the bowl..
- Now add about 1/2of the dry ingredients to the egg-sugar mixture while mixing When it's fully incorporated, add 1/3 of the milk/water.
- Continue alternating adding the dry ingredients with the milk until it's all incorporated and the batter is smooth, scraping down the side of the bowl as you go..
- Use any kind of cooking spray to oil your pan. (I used coconut oil cooking spray).
- Pour the batter into the oiled pan, give each one a couple of solid bangs on the floor to release any air bubbles, then transfer them to the oven..
- Bake for 40- 45 minutes or until a knife inserted into the center comes out clean, You can start testing at 30 minutes because it's better to check too soon than to overbake. Cool for 10 minutes..
- TO SERVE: Spray some whipped cream and coconut shavings on each slice..
- Added bonus: Whipped cream is a great stressless “frosting”..
- This recipe is a modification from Spruce.com.
If you find this Fluffy Homemade Vanilla Cake recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.