Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Cauliflower Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Cauliflower Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cauliflower Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Kitchen area Will Save You Cash.
Until fairly recently any person who expressed concern about the degradation of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. That has completely changed now, since we all appear to have an awareness that the planet is having difficulties, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. The experts are agreed that we are not able to change things for the better without everyone’s active involvement. This must happen soon and living in methods more friendly to the environment should become a mission for every individual family. The kitchen area is a good starting point saving energy by going much more green.
Refrigerators and freezers use a lot of electricity, particularly when they are not running as effectively as they should. You can save up to 60% on energy whenever you get a new one, in comparison with those from longer than ten years ago. Maintaining the temperature of the fridge at 37F, in conjunction with 0F for the freezer, will save on electricity, while keeping food at the correct temperature. Checking that the condenser is definitely clean, which means that the motor needs to run less often, will also save electricity.
The kitchen on its own provides you with many small means by which energy and money can be saved. Green living is actually something we can all perform, without difficulty. A lot of it is merely making use of common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to cauliflower soup recipe. You can cook cauliflower soup using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Cauliflower Soup:
- Take 1 medium of Cauliflower.
- Get 1/2 cup of Water.
- You need 1/2 cup of Onion.
- Use 1/2 cup of Bacon.
- Provide 1/4 cup of Spring onions.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Melting cheese.
- Provide 1 dash of Salt.
- Use 1 dash of Cajun spice (optional).
- Provide 1 tsp of Sugar.
Steps to make Cauliflower Soup:
- Cut the cauliflower and add it with water to a blender or food processor, and blend it well until you have a smooth cream. If using the blender, you need a good blender for this..
- Chop the onion, bacon and spring onion.
- Sauté the onion with the bacon and 1/4 of the spring onions.
- Add the cauliflower cream, and cook well (remember to stir constantly) for about 10 minutes.
- Season with salt and the Cajun spice. Add the tsp of sugar.
- Add the cheese, mix well until it melts and serve with a tbsp of olive oil.
This cauliflower soup couldn't be easier! Just chop up a head of cauliflower (see how here), blanch the florets for a few minutes, and then purée them with some of the blanching liquid, salt, and butter. Cauliflower soup is a delicious, thick, creamy soup. You can make a very basic version using just a few ingredients: water, cauliflower, and some seasoning. This roasted cauliflower soup recipe will become one of your new favorites!
If you find this Cauliflower Soup recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.