Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect French onion soup Instant Pot IP recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect French onion soup Instant Pot IP recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to French onion soup Instant Pot IP recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
Every person knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a nutritious and balanced diet and get a proper level of exercise. Sadly, we do not always have the time or the energy that this type of lifestyle demands. At the end of the day, almost everyone want to go home, not to the gym. A hot, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a crunchy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy choices doesn’t have to be a pain. If you are diligent you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food you need. Here are some of the best techniques to be healthy and balanced.
Water is the very best beverage out there. Having a soda or a cup of coffee every occasionally isn’t a horrible idea. Using them for your lone source of hydration, conversely, is dumb. Having water instead of other forms of drinks is a good way to help your body in its health and hydration. You’re also cutting hundreds of calories out of your diet— without having to resort to terrible tasting diet food. Successful weight loss efforts often depend entirely on water ingestion.
There are many things you can pursue to become healthy. Extensive gym visits and directly defined diets are not always the solution. Little things, when done each day, can do a great deal to help you get healthy and lose pounds. Make smart choices every day is a great start. A suitable amount of physical activity each day is also necessary. Remember: being healthful isn’t just about losing weight. It has more to do with making your body as strong as it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to french onion soup instant pot ip recipe. You can have french onion soup instant pot ip using 16 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare French onion soup Instant Pot IP:
- Provide 6 tablespoons of unsalted butter.
- Use 2 of yellow onions chopped.
- You need 2 of red onions chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda.
- Use 2 cups of white wine.
- Prepare 4 cups of beef broth.
- Get 4 of thyme sprigs.
- You need 2 of bay leaves.
- Take 1 TSP of kosher salt.
- Prepare 4 of garlic cloves minced (garlic lovers 8 cloves).
- Prepare 1 of baguette loaf.
- Provide 4-6 slices of provolone cheese.
- Take of Garnishes.
- Take of Kosher Salt.
- Get of Fresh ground pepper.
- Use of Fresh parsley.
Steps to make French onion soup Instant Pot IP:
- Melt butter in pressure cooker over medium saute setting..
- Add onions and baking soda until onions soften slightly and start to release liquid. Around 3 minutes..
- Seal pressure cooker and cook at high pressure for 20 minutes. No need to add liquid. The onions will release all the liquid needed. When finished quick release the pressure. Remove lid..
- Drain liquid then on high/more saute setting, continue to stir the onions till all the onions are sticky and brown..
- Add broth, white wine, salt, and garlic stirring and scraping bottom of the pot to remove any bits that may be stuck to bottom of the pot. Add thyme and bay leaves..
- Reseal instant pot and cook at high pressure for 10 minutes. When beeper sounds do a quick release of the pressure. Remove lid..
- Discard the bay leaves and thyme sprigs. Preheat oven to broil. Cut the baguette into 1 to 1 1/2 inch pieces…
- Ladle soup into oven safe bowls leaving room for the baguette on top. Add pieces of baguette (2 or 3) on top of soup. Cover with a slice of provolone cheese..
- Place bowl in oven and cook with oven door cracked until cheese is melted..
- Remove from oven. sprinkle salt, pepper, and parsley over the top..
Learn how to make Umami Instant Pot French Onion Soup! Sweet caramelized onions simmered in rich hearty beef broth topped with toasted golden crusty bread and melted Gruyère cheese. Comforting pressure cooker soup – simple ingredients yet fancy entrée that'll impress your guests! The Instant Pot caramelizes the onions and makes a delicious pot of French onion soup in about half the time it takes using conventional methods. Choose the sauté function on the Instant Pot and adjust it to the lowest setting.
If you find this French onion soup Instant Pot IP recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.