Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Creamy Cauliflower Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Creamy Cauliflower Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
Everyone knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a wholesome and balanced diet and get a proper workout regularly. The sad thing is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have the time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. When our work day is done, most people do not wish to go to the gym. A juicy, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a leafy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy choices doesn’t have to be a chore. If you are conscientious you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food choices you need. Here are some of the best methods to be healthy.
Climb stairs. Instead of selecting the elevator, climb the stairs to your floor. Obviously this isn’t as possible if you work on the 25th floor of a high rise, but if you work on the fourth, climbing the stairs is a great way to get some exercise in. Even if your office or home is on one of the highest floors, you can decide to get off of the elevator early and take the stairs the rest of the way. Lots of people opt for the easy elevator ride instead of making an efforts on the stairs. Even just a sole flight of stairs, when walked up or down a few times a day–can be a great boost to your system.
There are plenty of things you can do to become healthy. Intensive gym visits and narrowly defined diets are not always the answer. It is the little things you choose on a daily basis that really help you with weight loss and getting healthy. Make smart choices every day is a great start. Getting as much physical exercise as you possibly can is another factor. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only signal of your healthfulness. You need your body to be powerful too.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to creamy cauliflower soup recipe. To cook creamy cauliflower soup you only need 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Creamy Cauliflower Soup:
- Use 1 of large cauliflower.
- Take 3 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 of medium onion.
- Take 2 cloves of garlic.
- Provide 4 cups of vegetable broth.
- You need 2 tbsp of unsalted butter.
- You need 2 tbsp of chopped dill.
Steps to make Creamy Cauliflower Soup:
- Preheat the oven to 215C/425F. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper. Cut the cauliflower into florets and toss with 2 tablespoons of olive oil and a pinch of salt. Spread evenly on the baking sheet. Bake for 25 to 35 minutes, tossing halfway. The cauliflower should be tender and caramelized on the edges..
- In a large soup pot, warm the remaining 1 tablespoon olive oil over medium heat until shimmering. Add the onion and a pinch of salt. Cook, stirring occasionally, until the onion is softened (5-7 minutes)..
- Add the garlic and cook, stirring constantly, until fragrant, about 30 seconds, then add the broth..
- Reserve a few of the roasted cauliflower florets for garnish. Transfer the remaining cauliflower to the soup pot. Bring the mixture to a simmer over medium-high heat, then reduce the heat as necessary to maintain a gentle simmer. Cook, stirring occasionally, for 15-20 minutes..
- Remove the pot from the heat and let it cool for a few minutes. Then, carefully transfer the hot soup to a blender. Work in batches if necessary..
- Add the butter and an additional pinch of salt, to taste. Blend until smooth..
- Top individual bowls of soup with roasted cauliflower florets and a sprinkle of chopped dill..
This creamy cauliflower soup is filling, rich, and so incredibly comforting and easy to make. This healthy cauliflower soup is perfect for when you're craving something warm, and comforting. The easiest creamy vegan cauliflower soup! Made with roasted & blended cauliflower & leeks, cashews, miso, and lemon, it's tangy, warming, and delicious. This Creamy Cauliflower Soup is a perfect lunch on a cold day!
If you find this Creamy Cauliflower Soup recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.