Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Mommas Beef Meatball Soup with Barley recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mommas Beef Meatball Soup with Barley recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
You already know that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be balanced and wholesome and you need to get a good amount of exercise. However, we do not always have the time or the energy that this type of lifestyle demands. Working out at the gym isn’t something people want to do when they get off from work. A delicious, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a crunchy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You should be thankful to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super difficult. If you keep at it, you’ll get all of the required nutrients and exercise. Here are some basic ways to get healthy.
Drink water, not alternative drinks. Having a soda or cup of coffee every so often won’t hurt you too badly. Getting all of your hydration from them is a awful idea. Choosing water as an alternative to other beverage adds to your body’s health and allows it stay hydrated. You’re also cutting hundreds of calories away from your diet— without having to deal with terrible tasting diet food. Water is ordinarily one of the keys to really slimming down and getting healthy.
There are all sorts of activities that you can do to get wholesome. Not all of them require fancy gym memberships or restrained diets. You can do small things each day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being intelligent when you choose your food and activities is where it begins. Getting as much physical exercise as possible is another factor. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only indicator of your health levels. You need your body to be powerful too.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mommas beef meatball soup with barley recipe. You can cook mommas beef meatball soup with barley using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Mommas Beef Meatball Soup with Barley:
- Use 2 of carrots chopped small dice.
- Get 1 stalk of celery chopped small dice.
- Get 1/2 of cooking onion chopped small dice.
- Use 2 cup of chicken broth (bought or made).
- Prepare 3 cup of water.
- Take 1/4 lb of lean ground beef.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- You need 1/4 cup of bread crumbs(or just enough to hold it together).
- Use 1 of ground garlic, salt, fresh ground black pepper, and secret spice( mine is ground sage) to taste.
- Prepare 1 small of palm full of Oregano.
- Get 1/2 of red pepper diced.
- Get 1 of green onion diced.
- Take 1/4 cup of pearl barley.
Instructions to make Mommas Beef Meatball Soup with Barley:
- Pour chicken stock into sauce pan and add chopped veg and simmer.
- in the meantime, add all remaing ingredients, except green onion and red pepper, into a bowl and mix well..
- Make tiny one bite meatballs!!(around 20) When all your balls are made drop them gently into the simmering broth to slowly simmer.Add in pearl barley!.
- Simmer for at least an hour! Just before serving add green onion and red pepper stir into pot and take off the heat!!.
- Serve with crusty bread or buns and enjoy!!!.
If you find this Mommas Beef Meatball Soup with Barley recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.