Chinese Cabbage Soup. The Chinese cabbage Soup is my favorite food. Because it's easy to make and very tasty. I hope you like it and try it.
I like to use the whole leaves in hot pots or chaffing dishes. Reviews for: Photos of Chinese Cabbage and Ginger Soup. You saved Chinese Cabbage and Ginger Soup to your Favorites. You can have Chinese Cabbage Soup using 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chinese Cabbage Soup
- You need 1 bundle of Chinese Cabbage.
- It’s 1/4 of ground beef.
- You need 1 of medium sized tomato.
- You need 1 of medium size garlic.
- It’s 4 cloves of garlic.
Gingery Chinese Cabbage Soup Everyday Cooking with Mira. Cabbage Soup with Pork Ribs is a Chinese soup that my mum cooked so frequently in the past that I think she almost cooked it to death at one point in time. Hearty Northern Chinese style napa cabbage soup with tender meatballs and tofu, and it's loaded with winter vegetables. View top rated Chinese cabbage soup recipes with ratings and reviews.
Chinese Cabbage Soup step by step
- Slice the tomatoe, garlic and onion into standard saute size.
- Add 5mugs of water then wait until boil then put the white stem.
- Cut the Chinese cabbage into small pieces.
- Separate the white stem to its leaf.
- Saute the onion, garlic and tomato together with the ground beef.
- Add 5mugs of water. Wait until it boils then put the white stems..
- If the white stems are cooked add the leaves. Then seasonings.
The quick to make Chinese dish is sought after by many for good reason. Napa or napa cabbage (Brassica rapa subsp. pekinensis or Brassica rapa Pekinensis Group) is a type of Chinese cabbage originating near the Beijing region of China and is widely used in East Asian cuisine. Mix in ginger, cabbage, and carrots. Add the veggies to the strained stock and stir in the chili paste and soy sauce. Only three ingredients highlight how simple Chinese cooking can be and still taste fantastic.