Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Loaded red potato-cauliflower soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Loaded red potato-cauliflower soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Loaded red potato-cauliflower soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
We all realize that, in order to really be healthful, nutritious and balanced diets are important as are good amounts of exercise. Sadly, we do not always have the time or the power that this type of lifestyle requires. At the conclusion of the day, most of us want to go home, not to the gym. People crave junk food, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy decisions doesn’t have to be a pain. If you are conscientious you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food you need. Here are some of the best ways to be healthy.
Water is the very best drinks out there. Soda and coffee, when used in small amounts, aren’t that bad. Getting all your hydration from them is a horrendous idea. Ingesting water instead of other forms of drinks is a good way to aid your body in its health and hydration. Doing this helps you cut hundreds of calories out of your diet without your having to suffer through a bunch of gross diet food. Successful weight loss efforts often depend solely on water intake.
There are plenty of things you can pursue to become healthy. Intensive gym visits and directly defined diets are not always the answer. It is the little things you choose day after day that really help you with weight loss and becoming healthy. Being intelligent about the choices you make each day is a start. Getting as much exercise as possible is another factor. Don’t forget that health isn’t only about just how much you weigh. You really want your body to be strong too.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to loaded red potato-cauliflower soup recipe. You can have loaded red potato-cauliflower soup using 14 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Loaded red potato-cauliflower soup:
- Prepare of onion, chopped.
- Provide of ~ 3 tbsp minced garlic.
- Prepare of ~12 oz red potatoes, boiled.
- Get of cauliflower head, steamed.
- Use of sm. carrot, shredded.
- Prepare of reg. pkg Instant potatoes (best w baby red / Parm. / garlic flavor).
- Provide of ~6 oz Light sour cream.
- Use of ~4-5 C Fat free milk.
- Provide of butter.
- You need of chives, chopped.
- Prepare of Green onions, chopped to top.
- Get of Bacon, as desired(fully cooked bacon bits).
- You need of Cheddar, as desired.
- Prepare of Black pepper, as desired.
Instructions to make Loaded red potato-cauliflower soup:
- Prep: chop onions, mince garlic, de-core cauliflower, shred carrot..
- Get cooking: place potatoes in water and boil until tender. Steam cauliflower, and once nearly completely, top with shredded carrot. Water-sauté onions & once tender add butter & garlic. Set aside to prevent burning..
- Combine: Get instant mashed potatoes prepared. Blend potatoes and cauliflower together (use milk as needed). Add blend to onions, and combine w sour cream, instant potatoes, chives, and bacon. Add milk as needed. Simmer on low. Top with black pepper, green onion, cheddar..
Otherwise I followed the recipe exactly except for using regular canola oil and using soy sauce instead of coconut. Try it topped with roasted chickpeas for a little extra something. This Loaded Cauliflower Soup is a little lighter and just as delicious! I'm sure many of you have enjoyed a loaded potato soup at one time or another. This Loaded Cauliflower soup is a great Fall version of that hearty winter soup.
If you find this Loaded red potato-cauliflower soup recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.