15 bean Cajun soup mix with smoked sausage & rice. Add the carrots, celery, onion, oregano, bay leaf and water. Wait to ADD the salsa, corn and included cajun seasoning MIX). This spicy black bean soup recipe is quick and easy, made with spicy andouille or another smoked sausage, black beans, tomatoes, and vegetables.
Brownie muffin pastry cupcake cake dessert chocolate. Stir tomatoes and Cajun seasoning into sausage mixture. Sprinkle with cheese and chopped fresh We Also Love. You can cook 15 bean Cajun soup mix with smoked sausage & rice using 25 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of 15 bean Cajun soup mix with smoked sausage & rice
- Prepare 1 bag (20 oz) of hurst ham beens 15 bean cajun soup mix.
- You need 1 of medium white or yellow onion diced.
- It’s 1/2 of green bell pepper diced.
- You need 1/2 of red bell pepper diced.
- You need 3/4 cup of celery diced.
- Prepare 3 cloves of garlic minced.
- It’s of Seasoning packet from beans.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of parsley.
- Prepare 4 cups of filtered water.
- You need 4 cups of chicken broth.
- You need 1 of ham hock.
- Prepare 2 packs (12 oz) of each beef smoked sausage sliced and halfed.
- It’s of Juice of 1 small lemon.
- You need 1 can (14.5 oz) of petite diced tomatoes don't drain.
- Prepare 2 teaspoons of Italian seasonings.
- You need 1 teaspoon of sea salt.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of black pepper.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of butter.
- Prepare of For rice 👇.
- It’s 3 cups of white instant rice.
- You need 3 cups of filtered water.
- It’s 2 teaspoons of sea salt.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of pepper.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of garlic powder.
- It’s 4 tablespoons of butter.
Smoky Spanish Vegetable and White Bean Soup with Kale. I used smoked sausage in this Cajun chicken pasta recipe. First, they cook the sausage and then they smoke it. They make it from ground pork, turkey Taste it at this point and adjust any seasoning (salt and Cajun seasoning).
15 bean Cajun soup mix with smoked sausage & rice step by step
- Rinse and sort through beans and check for unwanted debris and discard..
- In slow cooker add beans, onion, peppers, garlic, celery, parsley, seasoning packet, broth and water. Mix up and add ham hock in..
- Cover and cook on high for 8 or 9 hours (don't open lid while cooking).
- Brown sausage in a skillet on medium high heat and set aside in refrigerator till ready for use..
- After 8 hours check beans for doneness. If tender remove ham hock and remove fatty outside and shred and add to soup. Add in browned sausage, tomatoes, Italian seasonings, lemon juice, butter, salt and pepper. Stir up and cover and continue to cook for about 30 more minutes.
- Bring a pot of water to a boil and then add in rice, butter, salt, pepper and garlic powder. Remove from heat and let sit for 10 minutes covered..
- Serve with rice and enjoy with some buttered cornbread on the side.
Once you mix pasta with the sauce, add sliced chicken, sausage chunks and. I make mine with sliced smoked sausage and cooked shredded chicken. Normally I will cut up the. Discard the seasoning packet – we won't need this! I live this soup.i usally put smoke sausage, and hamburger and b pepper,onions.