Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Low-Carb Okara Hamburgers recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Low-Carb Okara Hamburgers recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Low-Carb Okara Hamburgers recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
Everybody knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a nutritious and balanced diet and get a proper workout regularly. Sadly, we do not always have the time or the energy that this type of lifestyle requires. At the conclusion of the day, most of us want to go home, not to the gym. People crave junk food, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You should be thankful to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super hard work. If you are diligent you’ll get all of the activity and appropriate food choices you need. Here are some ideas to be as healthy as possible.
When you go to the grocery store, be sensible about it. If you make smart decisions when you are purchasing your groceries, you will be eating better meals by default. Think for a second: you don’t want to go to a busy grocery store or sit in a long line at the drive thru at the end of your day. You want to go to your house and make something from your kitchen. Your home should be filled with healthy foods and ingredients. This way—even if you pick out something a little greasy or not as good for you as it could be, you’re still picking foods that are better for you than you would get at the local diner or fast food drive through window.
There are all sorts of things that you can do to get healthy and balanced. An costly gym membership and very restrictive diets are not the only way to do it. Little things, when done every day, can do a great deal to enable you to get healthy and lose pounds. Make shrewd choices every day is a great start. Getting as much physical exercise as possible is another factor. Remember: being healthful isn’t just about slimming down. You want your body to be powerful too.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to low-carb okara hamburgers recipe. You can cook low-carb okara hamburgers using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Low-Carb Okara Hamburgers:
- Take of ●Ground pork.
- Get of ●Fresh okara.
- You need of ●Onions (finely chopped).
- Take of ●Carrot (finely chopped).
- Get of ● Lotus root (finely chopped) – optional.
- Provide of ●Soy milk (or regular milk).
- Provide of ●Salt and pepper.
- Prepare of ●Chicken soup stock granules.
- Take of ☆ Soy sauce.
- You need of ☆ Sake.
- Prepare of ☆ Artificial sweetener (or sugar).
- Provide of ☆ Mirin.
- Prepare of Katakuriko mixed with water.
Instructions to make Low-Carb Okara Hamburgers:
- Put the ● ingredients in a bowl, and mix and knead them together with your hands. The texture depends on how much moisture is in the okara, so adjust with the amount of soy milk added. (You should be able to form patties with it.) Divide into 4 portions and form into patties..
- Spread some olive oil (not listed in the ingredients) in a frying pan, and add the 4 patties. Put on a lid and steam-fry..
- Open the lid; if the bottom side is browned, turn the patties over and brown the other side..
- Put the ☆ ingredients in another frying pan. Cook while mixing to evaporate the alcohol. Lastly, add the katakuriko and water to thicken the sauce..
- The sauce is quite thick and sweet. Adjust to taste..
- Here I packed the bottom of the frying pan with the burger mixture to make a big burger. I served it in the frying pan. I sliced it into portions and served it with grated daikon radish..
- It's a very neutral-tasting hamburger, so it goes well with any kind of sauce. We also have it simmered in a demi-glace sauce..
If you find this Low-Carb Okara Hamburgers recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.