Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for 4 Ingredient Chia Seed Pudding recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best 4 Ingredient Chia Seed Pudding recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to 4 Ingredient Chia Seed Pudding recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
Everybody knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a naturally healthy and balanced diet and get a proper amount of exercise. The unfortunate thing is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have the time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. Working out at the gym isn’t something people decide to do when they get off from work. People crave junk food, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You should be pleased to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super difficult. With practice you can get all of the nutrients and the exercise that you need. Here are some of the best techniques to be healthy and balanced.
Run the stairs. Walk up the stairs to where you live or work as opposed to using the elevator. While this will be difficult to do if you live on or if your job is on a extremely high level floor in a skyscraper, taking the stairs to a home or office on, say, the fifth floor is totally do-able. Even if you do live or work on one of the higher floors, you can still get out of the elevator early and climb up the stairs the rest of the way. Lots of people opt for the easy elevator ride instead of making an efforts on the stairs. Even just a individual flight of stairs, when travelled up or down a few times a day–can be a great boost to your system.
There are plenty of things you can pursue to become healthy. Extensive gym visits and narrowly defined diets are not always the answer. You can do small things each day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being intelligent about the selections you make each day is a start. Trying to get in as much physical exercise as possible is another. Remember: being healthy and balanced isn’t just about losing weight. It is more about making your body as sturdy as it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to 4 ingredient chia seed pudding recipe. You can have 4 ingredient chia seed pudding using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare 4 Ingredient Chia Seed Pudding:
- Prepare 6 Tablespoons of chia seeds.
- Provide 2 cups of unsweetened coconut or almond milk (you can use full cream milk or even double cream yogurt).
- Provide 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla essence.
- Use 1 Tablespoon of maple syrup, honey or sweetener of choice (optional).
- Provide of blueberries and strawberries, for topping.
Instructions to make 4 Ingredient Chia Seed Pudding:
- In a bowl or mason jar, mix together chia seeds, milk, maple syrup and vanilla. If you’re using a mason jar, you can put the lid on and shake the mixture to combine everything..
- Once the chia pudding mixture is well combined, let it sit for 5 minutes, give it another stir/shake to break up any clumps of chia seeds, cover and put the mixture in the fridge to “set-up” for 1-2 hours or overnight. The chia pudding should be nice and thick, not liquidy. If it’s not thick, just add more chia seeds, stir and refrigerate for another 30 minutes or so..
- You can also prep you pudding the night before and let it sit in the fridge overnight if that’s easier. When ready to serve, divide the mixture between two bowls, top the pudding with berries and enjoy..
Peanut Butter Banana Crunch Chia Seed Pudding. This creamy chia seed pudding recipe tastes like a creamsicle! You're going to love this healthy gluten-free treat—enjoy as a snack, dessert or Enjoy this chia pudding for breakfast, dessert, or as a snack. It's a creamy, filling, and healthy treat, no matter how you serve it. Chia seeds are high in fiber.
If you find this 4 Ingredient Chia Seed Pudding recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.