Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Candy bowls with homemade whipped cream recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Candy bowls with homemade whipped cream recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Candy bowls with homemade whipped cream recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
Everyone knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a nutritious and balanced diet and get a proper amount of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t always enough time or energy for us to really do the things we need to do. When our work day is done, most people do not want to go to the gym. A delicious, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a crunchy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You will be delighted to discover that achieving good health doesn’t have to be hard. With training you can get all of the nutritional requirements and the physical exercise that you need. Here are some basic ways to get healthful.
Water is the best beverage out there. Having a soda or cup of coffee from time to time won’t hurt you too badly. Using them for your only source of hydration, however, is dumb. When you decide on water more than other beverages you are helping your body remain very healthful and hydrated. This also helps you decrease your caloric intake by hundreds of points without requiring you to buy and eat terrible diet foods. Water is typically one of the keys to really reducing your weight and getting healthy.
There are lots of things you can go after to become healthy. Not all of them demand fancy gym memberships or limited diets. It is the little things you choose day after day that really help you with weight loss and getting healthy. Being intelligent about the choices you make each day is a start. Looking to get in as much exercise as possible is another. Remember: being healthful isn’t just about losing weight. You need to help to make your body as strong it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to candy bowls with homemade whipped cream recipe. You can have candy bowls with homemade whipped cream using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Candy bowls with homemade whipped cream:
- Use 2 cups of sugar.
- Provide 2/3 cup of light corn syrup.
- Use 3/4 cup of water.
- Get of candy food coloring (optional).
- Get 1 pint of heavy whipping cream.
- Provide 4 tablespoons of sugar.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
Steps to make Candy bowls with homemade whipped cream:
- Combine the 2 cups sugar, corn syrup, and water in a small pot. Turn on heat to medium high/8 and stir until sugar dissolves. Once the mixture boils, DO NOT STIR. Cook all of the water out. It should stop steaming as much and when dropped into cold water, it should form hard brittle threads..
- Put your color in now and let the boiling action stir it in, don't stir. Take it off the heat and set it to the side while you spray 2 silicone brownie bowls with cooking spray. Then pour into your bowl molds and leave to cool and harden about an hour..
- When the bowls are hard, pop them out of the molds and allow to cool fully. Do not refrigerate. While they are cooling, take the metal bowl from the freezer and pour in your cream vanilla and sugar. Beat in an electric stand mixer or with a hand mixer until peaks form and the whipped cream is fluffy..
- Put the whipped cream into a pastry bag fitted with a star tip and pipe into the cooled bowls. Top with sprinkles. The whipped cream will take on the candy flavor..
If you find this Candy bowls with homemade whipped cream recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.