Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Homemade Whipped Cream using 4 ingredients recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Homemade Whipped Cream using 4 ingredients recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Homemade Whipped Cream using 4 ingredients recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Kitchen Could save you Cash.
It was not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern regarding the well-being of the environment. That’s a thing of the past now, with all people being aware of the problems besetting the planet and also the shared responsibility we have for turning things around. The experts are agreed that we are unable to change things for the better without everyone’s active participation. Each and every family should start making changes that are environmentally friendly and they have to do this soon. The kitchen area is a good place to begin saving energy by going more green.
Changing light bulbs is as good an area to begin with as any. Of course you shouldn’t confine this to just the kitchen area. You need to change your incandescent lights with energy-saver, compact fluorescent light bulbs. They cost a small amount more in the beginning, but they last ten times longer, and use less electricity. Changing the light bulbs would keep a great deal of bulbs out of the landfills, which is good. It goes further than merely swapping the lights, though; turning off lights that aren’t needed is definitely another good thing to do. In the kitchen is where you’ll regularly discover members of a family, and often the lights may not be turned off until the last person goes to bed. And it’s not limited to the kitchen, it happens in other parts of the house at the same time. Make a practice of having the lights on only when they are necessary, and you’ll be amazed at the amount of electricity you save.
From the above it really should be clear that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are numerous little opportunities for saving energy and money. It is reasonably straightforward to live green, after all. Typically, all it takes is a bit of common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to homemade whipped cream using 4 ingredients recipe. You can have homemade whipped cream using 4 ingredients using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Homemade Whipped Cream using 4 ingredients:
- Provide 200 gm of Butter.
- Use 1 cup of milk.
- Get 1 cup of powdered sugar.
- Take 3 tsp of maida (all-purpose flour).
- Get as needed of Edibles colours (optional).
- Use 1 tsp of vanilla essence (optional).
Instructions to make Homemade Whipped Cream using 4 ingredients:
- Take butter(salted or unsalted any), milk, powder sugar, maida.
- Bit butter up to 10 minutes with hand biter or spoon add 1 tspoon vanilla essence for flavour then keep it in fridge for 20 minutes..
- First take a sauce pan add sugar, milk and maida mix well (don't form pumps) after that turn on gas then stir continuously until the batter gets thicken..
- After getting thicken immediately pour in to bowl and cover it completely with polythin and keep it in fridge for cool down up to 10 minutes..
- After that remove the polythin mix 2 tspoon of batter in butter bit it again after that again pour maida batter do this method repeatedly. Then keep it in fridge for 10 min..
- Mix well add edible food colour (choco powder for brown colour, beetroot juice for red)whichever you want. Decorate cake, pastry, cookies..
If you find this Homemade Whipped Cream using 4 ingredients recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.