Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Strawberry Coconut Chia Seed Pudding look no further! We provide you only the best Strawberry Coconut Chia Seed Pudding | Vegan recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Strawberry Coconut Chia Seed Pudding | Vegan recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
You already understand that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be well balanced and nutritious and you need to get a good amount of exercise. Unfortunately, we do not always have the time or the power that this type of lifestyle demands. Going to the gym isn’t something people decide to do when they get off from work. People crave junk food, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You should be pleased to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super hard work. If you are diligent you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food you need. Here are some of the best techniques to be healthy.
Consider the stairs. Walk up the stairs to where you live or work instead of using the elevator. Obviously this isn’t as plausible if you work on the 25th floor of a high rise, but if you work on the fourth, climbing the stairs is a great way to get some exercise in. If you do work on a very high floor, why not get off the elevator a few floors early and walk the rest of the way? Most people will choose to be idle and take an elevator instead of opting for exercise on the stairs. Even if you only have one flight to climb, climbing up and down it during the day is a great way to get additional exercise.
There are a whole lot of things that contribute to your getting healthy. Not all of them require fancy gym memberships or limited diets. You can do tiny things each day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being clever when you choose your food and activities is where it begins. A proper amount of physical activity each day is also critical. Don’t overlook that health isn’t only about just how much you weigh. You need to help to make your body as strong you can make it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to strawberry coconut chia seed pudding | vegan recipe. You can cook strawberry coconut chia seed pudding Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Strawberry Coconut Chia Seed Pudding | Vegan:
- You need 1 Cup of coconut milk.
- Provide 3 of Tblsp chia seeds.
- Get 1 Cup of chopped strawberries.
- You need 2 of Tblsp honey or maple syrup.
- You need 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract (optional).
- Prepare 2 of Tblsp fresh or frozen shredded coconut.
- Get 1 of Tblsp choco chips or chopped chocolate.
Instructions to make Strawberry Coconut Chia Seed Pudding | Vegan:
- Firstly soak chia seeds in coconut milk overnight or at least 4 hours. Keep shaking them in between. Soaked chia seeds form a gel-like consistency. If this is too thick then add 1/2 cup more coconut milk till you get your desired consistency..
- In addition to this add honey or maple syrup and vanilla extract. Mix well..
- Take two bowls or glasses and divide this mixture into two. Add chopped strawberries and shredded coconut..
- Decorate with choco chips or chopped chocolate and shredded coconut. Serve in breakfast or snack time. Very healthy..
Chia seeds are a protein-packed wonder food. Strawberry: Add ½ cup fresh strawberries to the blended recipe. Or, try blending fresh strawberries into a juice and use as part of the liquid in the. It's a perfect, healthy make ahead breakfast or vegan dessert Filled with fresh strawberries, naturally sweetened with coconut milk and honey. This Chia Pudding recipe is great for a light breakfast option or healthy.
If you find this Strawberry Coconut Chia Seed Pudding | Vegan recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.