Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for French Onion & Beef Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect French Onion & Beef Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to French Onion & Beef Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
We all know that, in order to really be healthy, nutritious and balanced meal plans are important as are good amounts of exercise. The sad thing is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have the time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. When our work day is complete, most people do not prefer to go to the gym. We want a yummy, greasy burger, not an equally delightful salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You will be pleased to discover that becoming healthy doesn’t have to be hard. If you keep at it, you’ll get all of the required exercise and healthy food. Here are some simple ways to get healthy.
Climb stairs. Stroll up the stairs to where you live or work as opposed to using the elevator. Obviously this isn’t as plausible if you work on the 25th floor of a high rise, but if you work on the fourth, climbing the stairs is a excellent way to get some exercise in. Even if your office or home is on one of the top floors, you can decide to get off of the elevator early and take the stairs the rest of the way. Lots of people opt for the easy elevator ride instead of making an attempt on the stairs. That one flight of stairs—when taken a handful of times a day—can be just the additional boost that your system needs.
There are a lot of things that work toward your getting healthy. An costly gym membership and very restrictive diets are not the only way to do it. Little things, when done every single day, can do a lot to help you get healthy and lose pounds. Being intelligent when you choose your food and activities is where it begins. Getting as much physical exercise as possible is another factor. Remember: being healthy isn’t just about reducing your weight. You really want your body to be strong too.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to french onion & beef soup recipe. To make french onion & beef soup you need 15 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make French Onion & Beef Soup:
- Provide 1 of Large (2 lb.) London Broil.
- You need 3 of Yellow Onions.
- Get 3 of Sweet Onions.
- Get 2 of Red Onions.
- Get 2 of Shallots.
- Get 4 oz. of Sliced Mushrooms.
- You need 64 oz. of Beef Stock.
- Take 1/2 Cup of Marsala Cooking Wine.
- Use 1 Tbsp of Garlic minced.
- Use 4-5 of Bay Leaves.
- Get 6 Tbsp of Butter.
- Take of Olive Oil.
- You need of Gruyere Cheese (or Aged Swiss).
- Get of Parmesan Cheese.
- Use 1 of Baguette.
Steps to make French Onion & Beef Soup:
- Slow cook (Crockpot) London Broil in 64 oz. Beef Stock until fall apart tender. Pull beef in broth..
- Sauté Onions in butter and generous amount of Olive Oil and Marsala Wine until browned, soft and translucent. 45-60 minutes. Add Garlic & Mushrooms and stir. Add Bay Leaves and simmer for 30 minutes..
- Remove Bay Leaves. Add Beef and broth. Stir well to mix onion mixture, beef and broth..
- Fill ceramic Crocks with soup. Place toasted cuts of baguette over soup, top with generous portions of gruyere and finish with sprinkles of Parmesan. Toast under broiler until cheese is bubbling and golden..
It's easy to make, full of amazing flavor, and can be made vegetarian by using vegetable stock. French Onion Soup is made with caramelized onions, beef broth, white wine, bay leaves and thyme, thus French + Onion + Soup! Did you really think basic soup was going to cut it for us? This is the version of French Onion Soup that people seek when they go to restaurants. It makes an exquisite presentation, too!
If you find this French Onion & Beef Soup recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.