Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Green tomato chutney recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Green tomato chutney recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Use Food to Improve Your Mood.
A lot of us think that comfort foods are bad for us and that we must keep away from them. However, if your comfort food is candy or junk food this might be true. Other times, comfort foods can be utterly nutritious and good for us to eat. There are several foods that actually can boost your moods when you consume them. When you feel a little down and are needing an emotional boost, try some of these.
Make a trail mixout of various seeds and nuts. Almonds, cashews, peanuts, pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, etc are all great for raising your mood. This is because these foods are high in magnesium, which helps to boost serotonin production. Serotonin is a feel-good substance that tells the brain how to feel at any given time. The more of it you have, the more pleasant you are going to feel. Not just that but nuts, specifically, are a fantastic protein food source.
Now you can see that junk food isn’t necessarily what you should eat when you are wanting to help your moods get better. Try several of these instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to green tomato chutney recipe. To make green tomato chutney you need 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Green tomato chutney:
- Get 4 – 5 of Green tomatoes medium.
- Use 5 – 6 of Green chillies.
- You need 1 handful of Groundnut.
- Take 1 handful of Sesame seeds.
- Prepare 10 – 15 of Curry leaves.
- Use of Salt.
- Take 1 tablespoon of Oil.
- You need 1 teaspoon of Jaggery.
- Get pinch of Asafoetida.
Instructions to make Green tomato chutney:
- Wash and dry green tomatoes and chopchop roughly.
- Now in a pan heat oil, add tomatoes, green chillies and curry leaves and saute till the tomatoes become soft.
- Now dry roast groundnut and sesame seeds and grind to powder.
- Now put the tomato mixture in a mixer jar add groundnut n sesame seeds powder, asafoetida, salt as per taste, jaggery and grind to paste.. Add water if required…
- Your green tomato chutney is ready to serve with rice, chapati, dosa paratha etc…
- You can also add seasoning made with mustard seeds, curry leaves and dry red chillies.. I usually don't prefer as I use oil for frying it…
Use up green tomatoes from your garden with this tasty chutney recipe – it's delicious on a cheese Add the white wine vinegar, shallot, garlic, ginger, chilli, sultanas and green tomatoes and bring the. Traditionally tomato chutney was made by crushing roasted tomatoes, garlic, chilies, tamarind, cumin seeds However they can be replaced with green chilies but the chutney turns out to be extra hot. This green tomato chutney tastes tangy and sweet and is delicious with cheese, crackers, or as an extra juicy layer in warm ham baguette. This sweet, tangy chutney recipe is a fine topping for burgers, fish tacos, rice and beans, or grilled chicken. Note: Refrigerate Green Tomato Chutney in airtight containers up to two months.
If you find this Green tomato chutney recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.