Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Low-carb Fried Riced Tofu (Japanese Iri-Tofu) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Low-carb Fried Riced Tofu (Japanese Iri-Tofu) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Techniques To Live Green Plus Save Money In The Kitchen.
Remember when the only individuals who cared about the natural environment were tree huggers and hippies? That’s a thing of the past now, with everybody being aware of the problems besetting the planet and also the shared burden we have for turning things around. Unless everyone begins to start living much more eco-friendly we won’t be able to resolve the problems of the environment. Each and every family ought to start generating changes that are environmentally friendly and they have to do this soon. The kitchen is a good place to start saving energy by going more green.
A lot of electricity is definitely consumed by freezers as well as refrigerators, and it’s even worse if they are working inefficiently. If you can get a new one, they use about 60% less than the old versions which might be more than ten years old. The proper temperature for food is 37F in the fridge and 0F in the freezer, and sticking to these will use much less electricity. Checking that the condenser is definitely clean, which means that the motor needs to operate less often, will also save electricity.
The kitchen by itself offers you many small methods by which energy and money can be saved. It is pretty easy to live green, all things considered. Largely, all it requires is a little common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to low-carb fried riced tofu (japanese iri-tofu) recipe. You can have low-carb fried riced tofu (japanese iri-tofu) using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Low-carb Fried Riced Tofu (Japanese Iri-Tofu):
- You need of Sauce.
- Get of coconut amino or soy sauce.
- Take of rice wine.
- Take of chicken stock.
- Use of sugar or monk fruit sweetener.
- Prepare of Stir fry.
- Take of firm tofu.
- You need of egg.
- Get of mushrooms.
- Take of Any crunchy vegetables (I used carrot, young corn).
- Use of ground chicken or any leftover meat.
- Get of sesame oil.
- Prepare of Garnish.
- Use of Green onions.
Steps to make Low-carb Fried Riced Tofu (Japanese Iri-Tofu):
- Wrap the firm tofu with paper towel and microwave for 1 min. Drain the water, put a plate or a pan on top of it and rest it for a while to drain water more..
- Mix the ingredients for the sauce in a small bowl and set aside.
- Brown your meat in an oiled pan (I like to use sesame oil but avocado oil would be better for keto diet).
- When your meat is cooked, break the tofu in, you can just tear it up by your hand or smash to make it crumble as you cook.
- Stir in your veggies, mushrooms and cook for 1 minute then pour the sauce in; stir fry everything together until the sauce is cooked down and tofu absorb it well.
- Lastly, move everything to one side of the pan and crack the egg in, mix everything well like you scoop from the bottom and flip over to the top.
- Garnish with some green onions and done!.
You can add other vegetables or leftover cooked chicken as well. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs. **Nutrient information is not available for all ingredients. The charred rice is bursting with flavor and loaded with vegetables and lean protein. Vegetarian, Gluten-free adaptable. Tofu fried rice is one of the easy dishes that I cook most frequently during. Serve over cauliflower rice with sautéed veggies for a plant-based meal Once your tofu is marinated, it's ready for a quick stir fry to give it that perfectly golden brown, crisp, mega-flavorful coating.
If you find this Low-carb Fried Riced Tofu (Japanese Iri-Tofu) recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.