Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Creme de Marron Pie with Chestnuts Simmered in Inner Skins and Cream Cheese recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Creme de Marron Pie with Chestnuts Simmered in Inner Skins and Cream Cheese recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
Everyone knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a wholesome and balanced diet and get a proper workout regularly. Unfortunately, we do not always have the time or the energy that this type of lifestyle demands. When our work day is finished, most people do not prefer to go to the gym. People crave sweets and salts, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You will be happy to discover that becoming healthy doesn’t have to be hard. If you keep at it, you’ll get all of the required exercise and healthy food. Here are some ideas to be as healthy as possible.
Drink water, not other beverages. Having a soda or a cup of coffee every occasionally isn’t a terrible idea. Using them for your lone source of hydration, on the other hand, is dumb. When you pick out water over other beverages you are helping your body stay very healthy and hydrated. This also helps you decrease your caloric intake by hundreds of points without having to buy and eat gross diet foods. Water is usually one of the keys to really reducing your weight and leading a healthful lifestyle.
There are a good deal of things that factor into getting healthy. Not all of them demand fancy gym memberships or restricted diets. You can do tiny things every day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Make smart choices every day is a great start. Wanting to get in as much physical exercise as possible is another. Don’t ignore that health isn’t only about just how much you weigh. You need to help to make your body as strong as possible.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to creme de marron pie with chestnuts simmered in inner skins and cream cheese recipe. To make creme de marron pie with chestnuts simmered in inner skins and cream cheese you only need 7 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Creme de Marron Pie with Chestnuts Simmered in Inner Skins and Cream Cheese:
- Use of pieces Chestnuts simmered in inner skins (2L size) or candied chestnuts.
- Use of Creme de Marron made with chestnuts simmered in inner skins. Can be substituted with sweet potato paste.
- Use of Cream cheese.
- Get of sheets Frozen puff pastry.
- Get of Dorure, for adhesive.
- Prepare of Egg yolk.
- Prepare of Water.
Instructions to make Creme de Marron Pie with Chestnuts Simmered in Inner Skins and Cream Cheese:
- Cut the cream cheese into 1cm cubes, mix with creme de marron in a bowl, and return to room temperature. Remove the puff pastry from the freezer..
- Mix briefly with a spatula. It doesn't need to be completely mixed, a marbled state is fine. You can sneak in a taste test here..
- Cut the chestnuts simmered in inner skins into 1cm cubes. Start preheating the oven to 210°C..
- If using a mold, butter (not listed in ingredients) the mold, and coat with cake flour or strong flour. Shake off any excess powder..
- Roll the frozen puff pastry to fit the mold. Lay it in the mold, and poke holes with a fork..
- Spread half of the cream mixed in step  into each mold. Add half of the chopped chestnuts evenly..
- Roll the top puff pastry to the right size and make cuts with a pie cutting roller or knife..
- Brush a light coat of egg yolk on the inner adhesion surface, and then set the top pastry. Carefully close the edges with fingers, and roll over the rolling pin to cut off any excessive dough..
- Mix the egg yolk and water for the dorure, and brush onto the top. Bake for 10 minutes at 210°C, then lower the temperature to 180° and bake for 15 – 20 minutes..
- Adjust the time according to the size, shape and oven. The pie is ready when it has risen and is golden brown..
- Done. The cross section shows the marbled cream cheese and creme de marron..
- This sweet is perfect for this time of year, so please forgive the high calories. The cream cheese's acidity and saltiness create a light sweetness. It's so yummy!.
- inyako san baked a beautiful pie in a 18cm tart pan on October 22 She used a cutter knife to make all these cuts Wow!.
- Cross-section of inyako san's pie The cream cheese and chestnuts are nicely marbled and look so yummy..
If you find this Creme de Marron Pie with Chestnuts Simmered in Inner Skins and Cream Cheese recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.