Crock pot beef vegetable soup. Ground beef is cooked and crumbled first in a skillet on the stove-top and then added to the slow cooker with a frozen mixed vegetables, corn, tomato juice and diced potatoes and cooked until everything is cooked. Crock Pot Beef Vegetable Soup takes me right back to the cozy days of my childhood, when the savory smell would greet us coming home from school. It's the kind of meal that our mom would throw together in the morning on busy days in the slow cooker and let simmer all day.
This is another delicious soup I like to make in the crock pot. How to Make Crock Pot Vegetable Beef Soup: First you'll brown some ground beef with some diced onion. I use ground chuck, but you could use lean ground beef. You can cook Crock pot beef vegetable soup using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Crock pot beef vegetable soup
- It’s 1 tbsp of extra virgin olive oil.
- It’s 1 lb of beef meat- cut into 1-inch cubes.
- You need 2 tsp of sea salt.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of black pepper.
- You need 1 of small yellow onion- diced.
- You need 2 of gloves garlic- minced.
- It’s 2 of carrots- peeled and finely chopped.
- You need 4 of tomatoes- diced.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of tomato sauce.
- You need 200 ml of cooking sour cream.
- Prepare 1 tsp of dried oregano.
- Prepare 1 of red pepper- cut into pieces.
- You need pieces of Broccoli- cut into.
- You need of Chopped fresh parsley- for dressing in the end.
You can skip the browning step if you wish and put the raw ground beef in the crock pot. This easy vegetable beef soup is hearty and filling thanks to lots of vegetables and tender chunks of beef. Add beef and veggies to large crock pot. Here is an easy crock pot vegetable beef soup recipe that is easy to throw together.
Crock pot beef vegetable soup instructions
- In a large skillet, heat the oil over medium high. Add the beef and sprinkle with 1 teaspoon salt and pepper. Brown the beef on all sides, disturbing it as little as possible on each side so that it develops nice coloring..
- Once the beef is lightly browned (it won’t be all the way cooked through), remove it to a 6-quart slow cooker..
- To the pan, add the onion. Cook and stir until the onion is beginning to soften, about 3 minutes. Stir in the garlic and let cook 30 seconds..
- To the slow cooker, add the carrots, broccoli, red pepper, diced tomatoes in their juices, tomato sauce, cooking sour cream, oregano and remaining 1 teaspoon salt..
- Cover and cook on low until the beef and vegetables are tender. Serve hot, sprinkled with fresh parsley..
For this easy slow cooker vegetable soup you will need some ground beef/turkey, or if you want a vegetarian homemade vegetable beef soup in the slow cooker then just leave the meat out entirely….this recipe. Our low carb Crock Pot Beefy Vegetable Soup is a hearty ground beef soup with tomatoes, onion, zucchini, radishes and cabbage. They are a great substitution for potatoes in this soup texture-wise and take on the flavor of the soup. Notes on Crock Pot Beefy Vegetable Soup (Low Carb). How to make crockpot Vegetable Beef Soup: Throw your beef cubes in the slow cooker.