Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mike's EZ Spaghetti & Meatballs recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mike's EZ Spaghetti & Meatballs recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
You already know that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be well balanced and nutritious and you need to get a good amount of exercise. The is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have enough time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. Working out at the gym isn’t something people decide to do when they get off from work. We want a tasty, greasy burger, not an equally scrumptious salad (unless we’re vegetarians). The good news is that making wise decisions doesn’t have to be irritating. If you are diligent you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food choices you need. Here are some of the best ways to be healthy and balanced.
Go up the stairs. Instead of picking the elevator, ascend the stairs to your floor. Obviously this isn’t as plausible if you work on the 25th floor of a high rise, but if you work on the fourth, climbing the stairs is a great way to get some exercise in. If you do work on a extremely high floor, why not get off the elevator a couple of floors earlier and walk the rest of the way? So many people choose the elevator over climbing even a single flight of stairs. Even if you only have one flight to climb, climbing down and up it during the day is a great way to get extra exercise.
There are a whole lot of things that contribute to your getting healthy. An expensive gym membership and very hard to stick to diets are not the only way to do it. Little things, when done each day, can do a lot to make it easier to get healthy and lose pounds. Being intelligent when you choose your food and actions is where it begins. Getting as much exercise as possible is another factor. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only indicator of your health levels. It has more to do with making your body as sturdy as it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mike's ez spaghetti & meatballs recipe. To cook mike's ez spaghetti & meatballs you need 29 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Mike's EZ Spaghetti & Meatballs:
- Prepare of ● For The Red Sauce.
- Use 2 (1 Pound) of Jars [of your favorite spaghetti or marinara sauce].
- You need 1/2 Cup of Viadailla Onions.
- Take 1 of EX LG Firm Beefeater Tomato [chopped].
- Get 1 (14 oz) of Can Artichoke Hearts.
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of Red Onions.
- Provide 2 Cups of Fresh Spinach [stems removed].
- Provide 1 Cup of Fresh Mushrooms [thick sliced].
- Prepare 1 (14 oz) of Can Diced Tomatoes.
- Take 1/4 Cup of Parmasean Cheese.
- Prepare 6 of LG Cloves Fresh Garlic [smashed & fine minced].
- Prepare 2 of LG Stalks Celery [chopped].
- Get 1/4 Cup of Fresh Basil Leaves.
- Provide 1/3 Cup of Sugar.
- Get 1 tsp of Fennel.
- Get of ● For The Meatballs.
- You need 1 Pound of Ground Sausage.
- Prepare 1 Pound of Ground Beef.
- You need 2 tbsp of Fresh Basil [+ reserves for garnish].
- Use 1 tsp of Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
- Use 2 Cups of Italian Bread Crumbs.
- Use 2 of Eggs.
- Get of ● For The Sides & Garnishments.
- You need of Garden Wedge Salads [with bacon slivers].
- Prepare Slices of Thick Garlic Bread.
- Provide of Fresh Italian Parsley [garnish].
- Prepare as needed of Parmasean Cheese.
- Get as needed of Mozzarella Cheese.
- Provide as needed of Noodles [your choice].
Instructions to make Mike's EZ Spaghetti & Meatballs:
- Create your meatballs by mixing everything together in the ● Meatball section well. Mold into small balls..
- Bake at 350° for 20 to 25 minutes..
- Chop all fresh vegetables and place in a large pot..
- Add in your favorite spaghetti or marinara sauce..
- Simmer for 30 minutes. Stir regularly..
- Add in meatballs. Simmer 10 minutes longer..
- Boil your noodles as per manufactures directions. Add a dash of salt and olive oil to your water. Stir occasionally..
- Top with fresh basil, parsley, Parmasean and Mozzarella Cheese..
- Serve hot with crispy garlic bread and a fresh wedge garden salad. Enjoy!.
We Aussies have a thing about shortening words. Pavlova is Pav, afternoon is arvo, mosquitos are mozzies. Sharon is Shazz, Nagisa is Nagi (that's yours truly). So it is thoroughly Aussie to shorten Spaghetti Bolognese to Spag Bol!. And here she is – my Spag Bol.
If you find this Mike's EZ Spaghetti & Meatballs recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.